There is NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all my PALS...I am soooo glad to be back sleeping in my own soft bed next to the love of my life and to have my cupboard full of my favorite herbal Teas and last but not least,to have SPARKY (my laptop finally back from HP repair)my best friends live in there and I didn't even know until I just turned it on,I am a Grandma again(pictures will follow).LIFE IS WONDERFUL even though we are preparing for the tropical storm or hurricane that is looming just south of us.It is unbelievable all the astroloical stuff going on.My message machine was full of panicing people,so will have to spent sometime reasurring them that the sky is not falling(ONLY PARTS OF IT)...Love to you all....AS ALWAYS...Evielou
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Your right Eivielou.....Thier is no place like home ! Welcome back....IAD...
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! Where have you been, Evielou? I thought you'd left us!

Welcome back!

Lila

Comment

Hi Evie, So good to see you. I wondered what happened to you, as you popped in after your trip to the UK and then.......no sign of you! Well now we know, sorry you had computer issues and so happy they are fixed!

Oh! Yes, the sky, I have been doing some reading on astrology and it does seem like a lot of things are going on......but I cannot begin to understand it all, nor do I feel confident enough in explaining it. But, if you get an opportunity to describe the current sky and its implications to us, I know a lot of us would love to hear what you have to say!

Glad to hear all is well with you!
        Good to Have You Back!
        Kate
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Dear Lila,Did almost a month of trips.....2 wks. in UK home 3 days and then off to NY.Came home to a dead computer(sent to get repaired)Then to visit my sweethearts hometown and see where he grew up and was a football Star Ect.Etc....I am not leaving again unless I can talk Hubby into a trip to Maui,to see our new Grandbaby...Don't worry my friend...it will take alot to get rid of me(I am stuck like GLUE)....Evielou...stuck like glue

Comment

Maui???!!! OMG!!

Hey Kate and Evielou
            What is this about astrology? What is the forecast? Good tidings I hope?

Lila

Comment

I'm with you Evielou. Stuck like glue.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hi Beatle, thank you so much for the GABA info. I am doing exactly that now. Well, not the true calm but the b6, c and 2 MWO GABA's.
                think I will get some true calm too.
                Glad you are well. I hear that you are the supplement Guru?
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Welcome back!! Great to "see" you!! :h
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Dear Guys
                    I am not an astrologer but I have been using Astrology as a tool since the late 60s. There has been two lunar eclipses this month alone. A few days ago during the full moon we celebrated the 21st anniversary of the Harmonic convergence. If you don't understand what that is Goggle it. We are in the midst of a leap in human conciseness and it is accelerating as we get closer to the year 2012. we have spent much of the summer studying with much wiser people than us as to what this all means. The more I know about it, the more excited I get. Who wouldn't be excited about reconnecting to God thru nature, holistic health, coming together of like minded people in communities. I look forward to a much happier, healthier and peaceful world but with any change comes some forms of disruption. In the long run I see only good. Blessings Evie

Comment

welcome back and glad to know the sky is not falling yet lol ..just alot of rain here today in florida ..have a great day everyone
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Evie I'll take an good news ! Ha! IAD.
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Evielou, this Harmonic Convergence and all the other things you mention sound interesting. You obviously have a lot of knowledge and experience with this,-- I don't think Google would be much of a substitute, so if you care to inform us more, I for one would be quite interested.

startingover:
                          Supplement Guru? I don't know about that... but I've been through a lot, and am always willing and happy to share what I have learned.
                          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

To try and put it in a nut shell....There are many ancient cultures Mayan,Egyptian,American Indian,Aborigines etc.etc.that fortell of a change occurring on planet Earth starting most actively during the alinement's (harmonic convergence)1987 and accelerating until 2012...2036.Some people are feeling the fear of the earth going FLIP/FLOP in oder to cleanse itself.I have studied these prophecies most of my adult life and am continuing to seek good teachers(some of the wisest prophesy are being written in the Crop Fields of the world by the souls of these ancients people from planet.They are predicting comet's,before Science even can,and many other amazing events that have come to pass.The Crop Circle Connector is a great site with responsible scientists,mathematicians even a DNA noble peace prize expert.They go to each circle to make sure it is real or they list it as only rumor.Barbara Hand Clow is a good friend and GREAT AUTHOR who has a wonderful understanding of whats happening.PM me if you want a list of good books that speak of the positive changes that we can expect.I caution that their is alot of BAD info out there and PLEASE ignore it...Evielou

Comment

So glad to have you back, Evielou! I will PM you. Just finished a book that referenced the very topic you mentioned.

Bunches of hugs, Best
                              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
                              X