Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I crashed my car!!!

:eeks:

Don't worry - I'm OK and so are the people I ran in!!! Oh and I was at least sober! The accident was my fault though - pulled out of a junction into a car! Dumb ass! Large parts of my car were strewn across the road - felt quite sheepish as I walked into the road to pick up my whole bumper...

I feel soooooooo stupid! :duhme:

:bang
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

I crashed my car!!!

Let's face it, it no longer looks like this:

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

Vlad ---- so glad everyone is okay ---- that is the main thing! A car can be fixed. Also, if you had been drinking, the consequences would have been so much more severe. But I'm sure you're not the type to have driven while drunk, but even if you'd had a bit, the situation might have been a lot different. I hope you have other transportation while your car is being repaired. Tough being without it.

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

Thank God that no one was hurt!!! Cars can be fixed,sad but not a disaster,right?I can not imagine how I could deal with hurting someone because of Drunk Driving.....You were SOBER so forgive yourself and know that we are humans who sometimes spill our Milk....It's part of being Human...I am glad you are SAFE...
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

oooh Vlad!!
          How traumatic and scary!
          I am glad no one was hurt

Lila

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

as long you are safe and sound you can replace the car ..that all that matter
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

I'm so happy no one was hurt.

I do have a funny image of you hauling your bumper across the street, though!

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

Vlads, so glad you and everyone else are okay!! Like everyone else stated, the car can be replaced - you cannot. Saying a prayer of thanks that things did not get any worse. Stay strong my friend!
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

Glad you are OK vlad....
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

Vlad, I'm just glad no one was hurt. You shouldn't feel stupid, accidents happen, hence the name.

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

Oh Wow! So sorry for the accident! But it is wonderful that no one was injured and that you weren't drinking! Cars can be fixed, right?

Hugs, Best
                      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

sorry about your accident...you must be quite shook up! What a fright ...gald your ok Vladders.

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

Thank the Lord indeed that no one was hurt... need to go to the police station tomorrow to show all my documents and hopefully pick up my courtesy car, and I'm chuffed because my excess is only ?150.

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

...the worst of it was - the other guys (who I ran in) kept getting grief of other road users because they couldn't move their car and they were in a dodgy spot. It was me who put them there in the first place - no one gave me any abuse - felt terrible!

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

Gia;386478 wrote: Well, if you look at in the way that 150 could have been your life...it's a small price to pay.
                              Glad you were OK
                              Indeed!

Comment

Working...
                              X