I crashed my car!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I crashed my car!!!

Thank God u are OK.....you can get a new car...can't get a new u!
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

It's just a car, but oh, the hassle of getting everything straightened out! Good time to be sober, for sure. Don't beat yourself up too much, though. In the grand scheme of things, this probably won't measure more than a blip. Why hasn't anyone invented a rubber car?

V.

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

I also crashed my car recently (not too badly) and when I came in the house and told my husband, he asked if anyone was hurt, and I said "no, it was just me and the stone wall." He just shrugged his shoulders and said it didn't really matter then. (He also knows that despite my hugely irresponsible over-drinking, I never drive drunk).
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

Pleased to hear you are okay Vladster!! It must've given you the fright of your life!! Like everyone says.... TG you weren't drinking and no-one was hurt except your poor car but that's repairable.

:hug:
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

I crashed my car!!!

beatle;386726 wrote: (He also knows that despite my hugely irresponsible over-drinking, I never drive drunk).
            Oh, unfortunately I have driven drunk in the past and gotten away with it!!!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
            X