AF Army 19th Aug 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 19th Aug 2008

Hey!! Where is my platoon? I need my comrades!!

Got a good night's sleep last night after popping a Trazadone. Needed it to settle down due to hectic, trigger filled day.

However, I am still sober and I know I will be sober today because I popped that Antabuse this morning first thing!! (Now that I am out of town, I have to do it on my own. At home I was making sure hubby gave it to me. Not because I needed him to but because it gives him a sense of peace to know he can go to work and not come home and find me passed out on the kitchen floor, or fallen through a window. Geez, I am a drunk.. )

Anyway, off to work now.

Hope the rest of my platoon is doing well.

Where is our fearless leader, Kriger??

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

AF Army 19th Aug 2008

I am in the platoon no alcohol for me either today!!!

Sammys

Comment

AF Army 19th Aug 2008

hey cindi....here i am ..day 9.
      Sorry, feeling a bit down today but needed to check in.
      Off to the supermarket tonight, so will let you know about the half march lol
      Legs are much better now.
      You pop away if it helps... I popped on chlordiazepoide last night....feel worse than when drinking....feel like a zombie...
      Ahhh well! if they help ....just want to feel normal again.

Love mints

Comment

AF Army 19th Aug 2008

Good Morning to the Army --- I'm one of your DEPer's (delayed entry program). Glad to be here for day 3 AF (again!). I've come to understand from other posts that it's not unusual to have wild dreams when AF ---- had one last night --- felt like it took the whole night to dream it! But during the dream I was offered a glass of wine --- and I said "No thank you"! I must admit (and this is funny)--- in the dream, the reason why I said no was because the glass was only 1/4 full --- just a sip and I knew I'd be in hot pursuit of a full glass, so thought it better I passed it up! Weird, huh? But maybe dreaming about saying No will help in the real world! :H

Comment

AF Army 19th Aug 2008

Good morning, all. Hope everyone has a good day. I need to get a bunch of work done and go spend some time with my mother, who is OUTACONTROL. Very, very unpleasant and difficult. I dread any and all time I must spend with her.

Let's hold on tightly to our commitments!

wip

Comment

AF Army 19th Aug 2008

Afternoon all!

Well Done WIP, Cindy, Minty and New Day.... AF life rules!! Sammy wishing you the best for day 1!!

On Day 19 here and I have run out of a whole lot of supp's - really felt it yesterday but my hubby has gone to replenish my stock for me so you should see a "happier" DeeBee later LOL
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army 19th Aug 2008

DeeBee, I have several supps to start today myself. I need help to figure out what to take, how much to take, and when to take them. Should I post that here? I think if I post it here, the response may help others. What do you think? Wonderful job on 19 days! You are so close to 30. I am very happy for you
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 19th Aug 2008

Hi troops,
                DeeBee-Congrats on 19 days! WooHoo!
                Cindy- How long are you out of town?
                WIP- What an emotional situation you have to deal with regarding your Mom! This day WILL be hard fro you- I send my love and positive energy your way. Day 30 for you tomorrow- Yeah!!!
                Minty, I'm glad your leg is better!
                New Day-Good Job on Day 3.
                I hope everyone keeps on marching; we are all making so much headway in this battle!
                Love to all, Kriger Day 15
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 19th Aug 2008

Hi LTG,
                  I cross posted with you. How are u doing today? If you go to the research ssection, look for program updates. There is a link on that first or second page that gives the updated schedule of supps and when to take them. It has changed quite a bit from the book. Good Luck and enjoy your day. Kriger
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army 19th Aug 2008

Sammys, Sorry I missed you. How are you doing today? kriger

Comment

AF Army 19th Aug 2008

Thanks, Kriger!
                      :l
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army 19th Aug 2008

LTG good job on getting the supps!! Post away we'll find it where ever you put it!
                        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army 19th Aug 2008

Hello All,
                          Great to see everyone going so well...
                          Day9 for me and feeling fabulous!!
                          xx
                          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

AF Army 19th Aug 2008

OK, I know I'm not AF yet but just wanted to say:

'Minty, glad to hear your legs are getting better!!!'
                            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 19th Aug 2008

LTG and Kriger, just a note about my own experience with that updated list and schedule for supps: I started out following it as best I could, but found it really overwhelming. I was taking something like 9 or 10 tablets and capsules at each meal and several in between. Plus the AllOne powder. I have cut back considerably, and I wonder how everyone else is doing with the supps? It seems pretty haphazard to me, from what I am reading in various posts all over the site, some people swear by some things, some by others. What I see most consistently used, and what I am still using, are: Kudzu, L-Glutamine, and AllOne. I also use 5-HTP, Omega 3-6-9, Milk Thistle, B-50, and something called All Amino. I just couldn't keep up with everything else.

I wonder how others decide to pick and choose which ones to use?

wip

Comment

Working...
                              X