Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way i feel at 10 months as of today

The way i feel at 10 months ..
    Everything is getting better with me ..Yeah life isn't exactly the way i would like it to be.. But hey in time all things come full circle .. If you ask me today.. If i think about drinking..
    I would have to say yes.. But like i have said many times..I already know the outcome if i did and that the deference this time ..
    Going through the motion of what i have been through and realizing who i was and who i want to become..
    Now it is so different just because 10 months ago i had lost it all and now yes i don't have everything back.. But i have what i need my ,kid's ,girlfriend,health and that right there amount up to allot ..
    Where before i was 125 not eating good at all.. Drinking as much as i could or wanted and feeling like shit all the time about myself and everything..
    Waking up i the middle of the night, wet from sweating or pissing on myself..My belly problems were the worst.. I didn't want to live.. What i was doing to my is just a slow death ..
    Now gaining up to 149 lbs now ..Eating like a horse..Loving life the right way ..
    I have learn to accept things the way they are and will be..
    Now i know i can change and grow stronger and the thing is..
    I did it for me no one else..
    Everything i am doing these days are improvements to life..
    For everything is changing in so many ways for me now the main goal is to live life the best way i can..
    So now all i can say is that i am looking forward to life now and drinking now would mess up everything i have done ..
    So there's the key "acknowledging"..

Have an awesome day everyone ..stay strong and think positive
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

:wd::rockon:roud: Way to go!!! You are truly an inspiration!!! Congratulations!!
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Your attitude is always a bright light on the forum. Thank you for that.

Comment

That was beautiful, T. Congratulations... yes, you did it for you... but you are also helping SO many others.

wip

Comment

Thanks for all you contribute here. We help ourselves by helping others.
          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

:cheering:CONGRATULATIONS T!!!:cheering:

You are such an inspiration. Your post is really moving and I know it will help someone make the decision to stop the madness. I hope you have something special planned for today!

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I love your post T, you always inspire and support!
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

T
                You really have come a long way in 10 months. I am so happy that you are turning your life around and are here to share that with all of us. I hope you know how much I value our friendship!!!
                Time

Comment

Thank you for all your encouragement! Great inspiration!
                  "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

I'll never forget an old AA buddy who said to me once: If you put in even half as much effort into quitting as you put in to drinking then you'll beat this thing. You've obviously been putting in lots of effort T to get where you are today mate. I totally agree with you as well that you HAVE to acknowledge you have a problem to do anything about it in the first place. For me though I think there is a still a little piece of me that doesn't want to accept that acknowledgment.

Great job T you're a real ass(et) to this forum!!!lol

Love and Happiness as always mate
                    Hippie
                    xx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

You are an inspiration, T! Congratulations! :h
                      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Thanks for sharing today and everyday!! Good job!
                        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

thank you all .. you all have help me in so many ways ..keep on keeping on doing your best ..
                          it only get better as time goes on
                          stay strong and think positive
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

WOW, that is an amazing turnaround! Congratulations on your hard work. I wish you all good things as your life gets better and better.

Comment

tlrgs,
                              Congratulations on your 10 months - I can't even begin to imagine how hard it has been but you are obviously very strong and determined.
                              :h
                              Bandit
                              There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                              X