The way i feel at 10 months as of today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow T, your post made me tear up! I am so happy for you and am very inspired. It is only day three for me, but I feel strength in reading posts like yours. We are all really proud of you and I hope one day to post something similar!

K
    "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

wow T. ~ a BIG congratulations to you. I love having you a step out in front of me lighting the way. We really have to keep this train moving forward. It feels SO good to have some time behind to really realize that this is our new life. I can't wait until you hit the 1 year mark which I KNOW you will. Then it's just a matter of hitting "paste" and "copy" :H

love ya so:l
      AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

wow how did you know living im looking at all my threads i have started and reading through them and wow i cant believe it myself really ..i have grow in so many ways ..im already looking forward to my 1 year and thinking about what am i going to add to this or should i just put it altogether for my one year..
        and thank you all again i love this site
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi All
          T congrats on your new life and winning the never ending fight against al.You answered many of my questions when i first started this fight and your information and example have helped me to get to were I am today. Enjoy your new healthy future .
          Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
          Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
          AF 5-16-08

Comment

Great to hear you are getting it together and enjoying life....

Keep it up, T....you're doing great.

Don

Comment

Congratulations Roger.... a day early! lmao
              AF 6 years
              NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

Congratulations T!! So happy to hear that your life is coming together so well!!!
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

What can I say? Just many many congratulations T. You are inspiring to me. It is great to read how you have turned your life around.
                  (HUGS)
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

You are an inspiration to us all ...heres to the the next big landstone....your first af year!

Comment

Congratulations on your wonderful achievement!! You have (and do) work so hard at "this" and deserve all the good that's coming your way!! :h

Comment

I just got the chance to read after chatting with you....

you are an amazing inspiration to all of us!

Thank you for sharing your progress continually with all of us -- its very refreshing and inspiring.

P4T
                        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Congradulations Tirgs, you are one of the biggest success stories here, all 149 lbs of you. I am so glad you are getting to where you want to be and thanks for all of your inspiratation and support Rusty
                          :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

thank you al for all of your awesome support here you all rock .
                            .and now im off to work yeaaaaaa hhaaaaaa
                            stay strong and think positive and have an awesome day everyone
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

T - there is something very comforting about your presence on these boards. Thank you for your wisdom, strength and constant encouragement. And congrats on this wonderful milestone! :l
                              You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Congratulations on 10 months TODAY!

Now that it is "officially" your 10 month milestone day, I would like to congratulate you properly on a job well done!

You have come a long way in these past 10 months Roger... you have done a lot of work to get where you are today...I am so proud of you! You can now see how close the one year mark is, it is just beyond the horizon now... which means, it is time to start casting your sights even further. That's the beauty of recovery.... it's not just the goal of getting free of our addiction, it's what life holds in store for us beyond that.... that's where our true happiness & freedom awaits.

For me, reaching my 1 year was quite a milestone....but I also look at it as a building block of things yet to be. I consider my smoking & drinking quits as cornerstones of the solid foundation that I am building for myself... I have so many other exciting things I want to do with my life, but to thoroughly experience them to the fullest, I need my body, mind & soul clean & free.... and that's what I have been striving for these past couple of years.

Life awaits us with such wondrous treasures... it's not until we free ourselves from the demons that bound us, do we realize that these gifts were always there for us, only we were too blind to see.

Congratulations again on your 10th month of your new life
                                AF 6 years
                                NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

Working...
                                X