Milk Thistle Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milk Thistle Tea

Everyone was laughing because I tried to make milk thistle tea with my capsules (it said I could on the bottle). I emptied the contents of the capsule into a cup and added hot water - but everything just floated about and it stunk quite revolting! Anyway, during my grocery shop last night I spotted some 'Milk Thistle, Lemon & Lime Flower' tea so ha! Made some last night and it was VERY nice - but in a pointless way then drank some beer... But I intend to use it to an advantage when I go AF September.

I know some people are asking - why not go AF NOW??? To put it simply - I don't want to and I am not ready to. Last time I quit just for a week because someone else challenged me to was not good - I made myself ill through anxiety and lack of sleep, had to leave work because I couldn't work and had to go for emergency blood tests. Spent the rest of the week in a complete daze... Don't want a re-run of that!!!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Milk Thistle Tea

Vlad, you've done it before so you know the drill.... you have to do this for YOU and no-one else. I know you are focused and determined to go AF September so YOU GO GIRL!!

:happy::yay::clapclap::goodluck::yougo::hug
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
    X