As promised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As promised

I am NOT posting this as an invite to beat me up....so please DONT...I promised to be honest and I feel obligated to do so. Lenair did not work for me either. I SO wanted it to but it didnt. The MAGIC...it is within each of us......I dont think you can buy it in a pill or a session...my OPINION ONLY. LUVUALL
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

As promised

The MAGIC...it is within each of us......I dont think you can buy it in a pill or a session...
    I could not agree more.

Sorry that you were disappointed in the experience... but it is clear that you really DO know what DOES "work."

wip

Comment

As promised

Hi Luv,

Just posted a reply to some of your thoughts/experiences on Lenair in the "30 days" thread. Keep up the good work.
      mof3
      AF Since April 20, 2008
      4 Years!!!
      :lilheart:

Comment

As promised

You are strong in so many ways and have been a true inspiration! You are amazing! Sending love and support! :l:h:l
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

As promised

Your Honesty is and always will be deeply appreciated Sweetie... We shall all work on "Our Way Out" united.... I love you dearly xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

As promised

Yes, I completely agree, the magic is with each one of us. I also agree that you are an inspiration, you have come through so much in your lifetime, and you will beat this too! I hope you have Kudzu and L-glut and Gaba and are taking it. Not a miracle cure, but sure helps!! You have my support!
            XXX Kate
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

As promised

At AA, in my readings, when talking with others who have "beat" this thing, ALL repeat over and over.....it is up to each one of us to find our own way out. No one else can do it for us.

Thanks for posting your experience. I'm sure many appreciate your thoughts!

Erin
              Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

As promised

As I guess you know, Lenair also did not "cure" me (far from it, in fact). But I did not want to make a big deal about it, because Lenair has clearly helped many people and I don't want to discourage those who might be helped.

Yes, it is all up to ourselves, but who can blame us for trying everything? And who can blame us for being disappointed when it doesn't work?

We pick ourselves up, though, and keep trying, don't we?

And I do feel I gained a lot of self-knowledge from my Lenair experience -- maybe not as much as Cindi did -- but it was worthwhile, I think-- perhaps just another step on my way towards where I am going and want to be?
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

As promised

Going to Lenair was not a mistake for me even though it didn't work. Like Lucky said, it proved I will go to great lengths to beat this.....I really want sobriety. I will never stop fighting for it.
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

As promised

That's the main thing, never stop the fight. Glad you went and shared.
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                    X