Pray that FAY will go away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning All,Notice that I didn't say Good morning...Storm Fay is really hit Florida HARD..We are going down to help some friends who where flooded badly yesterday...She has yet to give us her Full punch (sometime tonight,they think)...Hopefully our friends will not be having to come here to return the favor...be back SOON....Evielou
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Baton down the hatches Evielou...hope you all are ok.
    x
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Keeping you in my prayers, Evielou! I will ask that Fay's furry be calmed!
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Hi Evielou,
        Will be thinking of you all and praying that it does not get too bad. Sorry, I just posted earlier to you and tlrgs that the damage from Fay so far was not too bad.... that was what the news said here yesterday.
        Keep strong
        :h
        Bandit
        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Sending safe thoughts your way! My sister is down your way...
          "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

The storm is headed right for where I live, so we flew home from New York a day early to avoid getting stranded. Schools are closed, but so far things seem pretty calm and uneventful --- hopefully she will go out to sea.
            If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
            X