Armed and dangerous!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armed and dangerous!

Well, I ordered all the MWO supps today. This program has worked better than anything else I have tried, so I am getting back on them. The cravings must be kept at bay...bottom line. So, before I have a major catastrophe....BINGE...I am arming myself with the tools I know worked. Don't think I am going to get back on the Topa just yet. I will if I have to, but time will tell. I so appreciate the support I get here. Thank you to you all.
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Armed and dangerous!

good to hear do your best and do what ever it takes to stay sober ..
    stay strong and think positive ..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Armed and dangerous!

Thank you brittzak.
      You're a star!

Comment

Armed and dangerous!

Kick AL's butt, Luv!
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Armed and dangerous!

Hiya, the supps and forum are what has saved my life. They REALLY help don't they?
          Good luck :h
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Armed and dangerous!

GOOD FOR YOU!!!

wip

Comment

Armed and dangerous!

way to go brit,

Comment

Armed and dangerous!

Hi Brit,

It it's supps that you need, by all means. I'm a big fan of the pasta approach - throw everything up and see what sticks! That's a key strength of RJ's approach - use every reasonable tool to ensure success toward our goal. Not just of sobriety, but of a healthier, happier, more present person. Good for you for being proactive. You've got success written all over your crazy avatar.

Vera-b.

Comment

Armed and dangerous!

You Rock My Girl !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Armed and dangerous!

Way to Go!! You can do it, you did it before!! This time......the sky is the limit!!

We are here for you, Luv!!
                    xxxxxx
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Armed and dangerous!

Luv - it works and you KNOW how to WORK IT!!!! Go girl. You can and you WILL!!
                      AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Armed and dangerous!

Good for you Brit!

Vera I loved the bit about "pasta approach" LOL
                        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Armed and dangerous!

LUV,

I had pre-decided before I went to Lenair that if it did not work forme, I was absolutely NOT going to give up. No way, Jose`!!

So, after coming back home, throwing myself a huge pity party and having great self-loathing because of course it was my fault it didn't work, I picked myself back up and started wholeheartedlyl into doing WHATEVER IT TAKES!!

I double checked all the supps I was taking and then went back on the Antabuse. I attend AA, even though I have some issues with their program. I read inspirational works and I meditate daily.

Do I have cravings? Hell yes. Will I give into them and let that really irritating part of my brain that gives me those urges tell me what to do? Hell NO!!

It is getting better and better. I will win this and so will you.

Your NON-drinking friend,
                          Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Armed and dangerous!

I am right there with you Cindi. I have had moments where I am pissed it didn't work. I had wanted it to so badly. But, I will not give up either. I have seen very positive changes in myself since going. It has proven to me that I will fight for all I can fight to beat this. I may get on antabuse myself. I will do all the supps and if the cravings at that point are not at bay....I will get topa or antabuse one. I truly believe that beating this, FOR ME, is mainly mental. If my mindest is right, I do it, if it isn't I don't. It takes decipline to take the supps daily, exercise, and just flat out remain positive.
                            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Armed and dangerous!

Do whatever it takes, girl. Keep telling yourself that you DESERVE sobriety!

You are a fighter by nature and I don't see you giving up. Keep on trucking!

Comment

Working...
                              X