X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a Kid

Have you seen the goo?

[ame= ]YouTube - Creme Egg - Newtons Cradle[/ame]
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

As a Kid

HAHA!

Comment

As a Kid

Dolly,You sound as sick as me.Broke tooo many teeth on those fireballs so I switched to jolly ranchers Cinnamon.Now they are of the market so back to fireballs.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

As a Kid

Be careful were you park if your going out for a takeaway!! Better to phone it through I think! Them cream eggs are on the warpath!!

[ame= ]YouTube - Creme Egg Car Crash[/ame]
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

As a Kid

evielou;390203 wrote: Dolly,You sound as sick as me.Broke tooo many teeth on those fireballs so I switched to jolly ranchers Cinnamon.Now they are of the market so back to fireballs.
            Brachs cinnamon are not bad. I have a ton of caps and I always tell myself I'm going to just suck them and then I crunch!! Must be the addictive nature!

Comment

As a Kid

Aniseed twists used to be my favourite boiled sweets as a kid!! And I still think Barley Sugar's are for old ladies and NOT young aspiring rock stars!! Why on earth my Nan insisted on forcing them upon me as a kid I'll never now!

Ah there's another memory. My mum using her saliva on a crusty hankie to wipe my mouth!! ANYWHERE else.............maybe. But not the frickin mouth!! I'm getting sic just thinking about it again!!

Comment

As a Kid

I still do that with Jasmine!! Whenever she stays she always gets a bath and I ALWAYS get in after her. It's the only time I DO get a bath to be honest! I'm all for bath sharing and saving water. Have you seen that action group that do lift shares and so reducing the amount of cars on the road etc. I think people should do that with baths as well!!!lol "Hey Paul!! I'm just running a bath mate and will be finished in 20 minutes if you wanna come round and use the water after me!!" "No thanks mate I'm already on my way round to Dave's.....he phoned me 10 minutes before you." "I know Steve is looking for a bath tonight though... so give him a ring!!" "OK Dave! Cheers mate and enjoy ya bath!" "You too!"

I'm in a silly weird mood tonight!!

Comment

Working...
                X