How do I post a photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I post a photo

Okay, look up dumb ass in the dictionary and you will find my pic...LOL!! Do I need to use the photo bucket thing or what? Do I need to sign up for that? I have tried to upload a couple of times with no success. I really would like to share some photos with y'all! I have about 30 minutes left tonight and then will have to wait until nap time tomorrow for grandaughter to sleep before I can finish.
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

How do I post a photo

Are you talking about posting photos to the gallery?
    If so all you have to do is resize them on your computer and upload them to the gallery. No need for photobucket.
    For all that nifty shit O2M does I have no idea!

Comment

How do I post a photo

Lookingtogrow, you first have the file saved at a size under 500k (max allowable size) then when you go to post click on the "go advanced" button below the text box. from there you have the options to attach a file. select the file and click upload, then after it's done close that little window. it will look like it didn't work but when you go back click the arrow by the icon that looks like a paperclip and you can select your file.

I hope that makes sense! pm me if you get stuck.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

How do I post a photo

hi there looking just look for the IMG CODE AND DO THE SAME YOU DID FOR YOU TUBE .. REALL EASY
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

How do I post a photo

if anyone can tell u its T

Comment

How do I post a photo

HAHAH JUST IN A GOOD MOOD TONITE

Comment

How do I post a photo

Geez Determinator, you lost me.......... but I have trouble with much simpler computery things. I may try to get a couple of photos up one day...........soon as I interpret your instructions.

Comment

Working...
              X