Jack is Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack is Back!

Thank you all so much for your prayers for my little dog Jack.

He was bitten by my neighbor's dog- over a bone- I don't normally let them anywhere near bones because I know they will fight but this one escaped me.

He was bleeding horribly from the nose and the vet did not seem very hopeful due to the amount of blood lost and he could not stem the bleeding. He put him on a drip and asked if I wanted to keep him at the verts overnight- I said No because there is nobody there, so I bought him home.

I had to take him off the drip half way through the night because he just wanted to walk around and do his normal thing

This morning the bleeding has stopped completely he has eaten and drank. I am so Thankful for your prayers I am sure they helped. I also did some Hands on Healing which I have been studying, and I could feel the energy going from me to him. (Now I just need to do it for us lot

I am on my way back down to the vet now- I think he will be amazed at the difference. Attached files [img]/converted_files/23354=3773-attachment.jpg[/img]

Jack is Back!

Marbella that is FANTASTIC news. He is gorgeous. I knew today was going to be good.
    So pleased for you both x
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Jack is Back!

I am sure all the prayers helped because he was in a pretty bad way with blood clots coming from his nose and sicking up all the blood he had swallowed, and kind of choking.

I was prepared for him to die any moment- then all of a sudden it just stopped and he went to sleep next to me. I must of dozed of too and this morning he seems fine- It is unbelievable the difference.

I am taking him back to the vet now. Thank you so much for your prayers- please tell the kids it worked and he is better.

I have had him around 5 years- I got him from a refuge that called me and asked me to take him because he had been badly attacked there by another dog. Another time he broke a leg when one of my bigger dogs landed on him, so the poor little chap really has been through the wars. He is about 12 I think.

Comment

Jack is Back!

I am SO glad he is OK!!!

wip

Comment

Jack is Back!

Oh, that is such great news Marbella! And I love the pic, he is one cute dog!!
          C
          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Jack is Back!

im happy for you all Marbella.

Comment

Jack is Back!

He really is cute. I love all my dogs impossible to say I love one more than the others but he is very special.

I have just got back from the vet and he cannot believe the recovery. He had expected him to be on the drip for two days- and even then thought his chances were slim.

I wonder if apart from the prayers and he is a tough little soul if the fact I feed him 90% raw food helped? I know humans on the raw food diet heal very quickly- I have 2 small dogs and feed them both nearly all raw. Unfortunately I can't afford to put my bigger dogs on it too.

I think it was a mixture of everything.

I just feel very very grateful today as it could have been very different- and also grateful I was sober and could deal with it. I live 20 minutes drive from the vet and was able to leave as soon as it happened- imagine being sloshed and having to find someone to drive us down.

O2M- I hope the dolls get better soon :h

Comment

Jack is Back!

Marbella- So glad to read the good news!

Comment

Jack is Back!

OneTwo: I am quite sure that your 4-year-old IS magic!!

wip

Comment

Jack is Back!

Oh Marbella, as a fellow animal lover, I am so happy for you and Jack. He is precious, by the way. I am so glad that you brought him home with you. I am sure that had a lot to do with his recovery. Go Jack!!! :h

Comment

Jack is Back!

So glad he is Ok....
                      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
                      X