Sorry...I am an idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry...I am an idiot

Please forgive me.I just found the (new post) button and not seeing that I was in mods and ABs,I got caught up in the word games.I am AB not Mod( so I guess that I should not be there) but that may be just for now?No offense meant...Honest.I was looking for some GAMES to get my mind off the Storm Damage.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Sorry...I am an idiot

Sad very Sad...It is so hard being outside with the sound of chain saws and wet/dry vacs.We are still get some thunder and lighten.That's when I think it is the quite time(people run inside).I wish that I didn't feel the sadness and frustration of others around me,but I do.The sun will come out tomorrow and then life will start getting back to normal.

Comment

Sorry...I am an idiot

Chill...You did nothing wrong

Comment

Sorry...I am an idiot

i thought I smelled a hint of sarcasm in your post Evie!!!lol I just post where the hell I like apart from in Subs of course. Do you have secret meetings in there about us non-subs?!!! When you post in subs do you have to wear a silly hat and have one trouser leg rolled up to do so!! Does your favourite movie have to be The De Vinci Code before you get access?!!! Don't sweat it Evie I'm just a plain ole astral traveling salesman selling winds of change!! It matters not whether the cheese is green or purple or whether the elves and fairies smoke Golden Virginia. Post where you want hun......I DO!!!lol

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Sorry...I am an idiot

Evie, you're a subscriber! Go to the games there too! Be careful, you might not ever get off the computer again. :H

Take care!

Hippie, we use bad words in Subs. Silly hats are optional.
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Sorry...I am an idiot

Well if I WAS a subs. I would make silly hats mandatory!. And I cuss like a ****** out of subs anyway!!

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Sorry...I am an idiot

good thing yer not a subber hips! I don't like silly hats.
              Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
              April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
              wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
              wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
              wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
              wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
              wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
              wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
              http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Sorry...I am an idiot

Evie,
                I go to "new posts" all the time, because it is where the active threads are. I am astral like hippie-all over the place. That is why I miss some of the s**t that happens, which is fine with me. I'm just trying to meet new people every day and it works great! Have fun, any way you choose. When I go into subs I always have my silly hat on. Sorry about all the damage; my last hurricane was Andrew when I was in south Florida. That was a sobering experience, for sure. Kriger
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Sorry...I am an idiot

But Hippie, you can say WAY more over there. Like **** and **** and ***-****. LOL

And hurricanes suck!
                  Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Sorry...I am an idiot

LOL Evie

I have been posting there too because it is fun, and we are AB but I think that makes us MOD too, after all I am only AB for 3 days now Thanks to the Antabuse.

I think if we only have to worry that we posted there by mistake we are very lucky- my problems are usually WAY bigger, like not remembering how I made it into bed the night before

Comment

Sorry...I am an idiot

We just left Panama City, FL, and I think Kay rode our bumper, because now we're having bad weather at home (near ATL, Ga.) Tornado warnings just 30 miles south. I, too, hate the sounds and sights of the clean-up. So depressing seeing the loss of homes and vegetation. Hang in there! LOL
                      CJ
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sorry...I am an idiot

hi evie,see no matter where you make threads,youll always be on my mind,and im way up in canada,its been a long time,but god bleess all u folks down there,seen it on the news yesterday,ouch,we only get cold and snow nc to here your ok gyco

Comment

Sorry...I am an idiot

Thanks Guys,We shouldn't have to walk on eggs here or courtesy to the Queen(only Swedish Princesses deserve that) to post on this site.Just normal manners and the intent to be caring,should be enough.Hips,a hint of sarcasm(ME?never).A hint of anything is never enough.I told Hubby that I am out of Subs on the day I heard they eased Dolph.Khiger,Andrew UNBELIVEABLE...Me too,Helped round up all the Horses and Cows that were scattered.Andrew flattened a small swatch of the state.I compare Fay to Chinese water torture (slowly drip by drip you are driven insane).Anyway from now on I will try to stay in my place..Sincerly,Swedish Princess..Evie

Comment

Sorry...I am an idiot

Evie, I hope your place has room for more. I really understand the water torture bit, too. Believe it or not we were in PCB when Katrina was wobbling up the gulf and looked like it might hit there so we left. Little bits of it came across us at home, then went up through the N GA mtns and flattened things around our cabin. These storms are like big, raging drunks who don't seem to run out of steam. LOL to you and the animals!
                            CJ
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                            X