Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 24 Aug 2008

Good morning/afternoon soldiers!!

I am feeling so awesome after all this time. How many days has it been? Does anyone remember when this thread started?

Even though I was AF prior to this thread (just a few days, though) I am counting the start of this thread as my first AF day, because it was the first time I really "got it" that I must be AF, no if ands or butts.

I hope all my platoon mates are up and at 'em and marching forward.

All of you have been such a help and great company.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

AF Army 24 Aug 2008

ROLL CALL!!

Bunch of laggardly troops!! Where are you today?

Just because it is Sunday does not mean the marching is off.

Left, left, left right left!!

Let's go!!

(Everyone okay today???)

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

AF Army 24 Aug 2008

LOL! Where is everyone???
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army 24 Aug 2008

I think this thread started around the 2nd week of August. I did well for about a week, but went kinda off the deep end with that job interview last week. Now it's back to school/work for me tomorrow, and I am a little stressed. Thanks for your positive thoughts, Cindi and o2m!

Comment

AF Army 24 Aug 2008

I'm still here, and doin' well. I think it's day 14 for the thread, 'cuz I enlisted a day late and it's my 13. It's getting easier. I haven't had serious cravings since Monday. And I'm working on re-establishing some positive habits, including journaling and riding my bike. I've been going to AA meetings, too, which I think is helpful for me.

peace,
          lilnev
          Q: How do I become the person I want to be?
          A: Practice, of course.

Comment

AF Army 24 Aug 2008

Hi everyone! Busy weekend with our granddaugther here. I'll try to get back on pace this week. Anyone, how do I upload photos? Got a few good ones this weekend!
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
            X