Worst dream....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst dream....

I woke this mroning with chill bumps all over my body and crying...I had a dream that we were having a TERRIBLE storm here, baseball size hail. I looked out the window and someone had left a loaf of bread in the driveway and I didnt want it ruined so I told my daughter to run out and get it. As she was running out lighting struck her. I was SCREAMING and CRYING my baby, my baby....OMG it was horrible. I had a really bad dream about my son a few weeks back, that he drown. I have never had dreams like this before. What the hell is wrong with me? I wake-up crying and freaked out all day. Every time I think of the dream I tear up...it was a DREAM for God sake. Anyone got a take on this?
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Worst dream....

It has me really upset this morning, what a way to wake-up. I wanna go cuddle her and kiss her little face but she'd scream at me that I was weird since it is 8:55 am and she wont get her hinny out of bed until noon...teenagers.

Comment

Worst dream....

Well the dream dictionary says:

"To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what do you like about him. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances."

So whatever special qualities your loved one has is likely to be something you feel you are lacking- maybe your daughter is a very kind person and lately you feel you have not been so kind- you get the picture!

As for the bread, "To see bread in your dream, represents the basic needs of life. Bread may signify the positive qualities and great things you have learned on your journey of life."

And the storm:

"To see a storm in your dream, signifies overwhelming struggle, shock, devastating loss and catastrophe in your personal affairs. The storm also represents unexpressed fears or emotions, such as anger, rage, turmoil, etc. On a more positive note, the storm signifies the rising of spirit within".

Interesting!

Had a horrible one myself the other day concerning an ex who recently died but when I did the dream interpretation it made sense

Comment

Worst dream....

Oh and for O2M

"To see someone drowning in your dream, suggests that you are becoming too deeply involved in something that is beyond your control.

Alternatively, it represents a sense of loss in your own identity. You are unable to differentiate who you are anymore".

Comment

Worst dream....

Thanks....how do you decifer a dream?????

Comment

Worst dream....

Well, you just take all the main points, sometimes it is easier to write it down briefly as you did then you can see what the main points are, then just go to a dream dictionary site, I think the best one is Dream Moods A-Z Dream Dictionary then look up each of the main points as your dream is usually a mixture of a few things, so it might not be black and white, but one may have to look at some grey areas inbetween.

For example I dreamt I was fighting my ex (he died 3 months ago of alcohol abuse- we met when I was just 17, he was older and already quite an advanced drinker) I was beating him up really badly- I mean smashing away at his knees with a baseball bat or similar until he started to disintergrate. He was pleading and screaming for me to stop but I wouldn't.

Given that he is dead, and also that I am definately not of a violent nature it really upset me, but the dream dictionary said:

Fighting: "To dream that you participate in a fight, indicates inner turmoil. Some aspect of yourself is in conflict with another aspect of yourself. Perhaps an unresolved or unacknowledged part is fighting for its right to be heard. It may also parallel a fight or struggle that you are going through in your waking life".

Dead: "To see the dead in your dream, forewarns that you are being influenced by negative people and are hanging around the wrong crowd. You may suffer material loss. This dream may also be a way for you to resolve your feelings with those who have passed on".

And part of dreaming of killing another: "You may be trying to kill or put an end to an aspect of yourself that is represented by the person killed. Identify the characteristics of this person and ask yourself how you do not want to be like him or her."

This is all very true for me. Although my relationship with this man lasted 6 years and ended a very long time ago, we were still friends and would bump into each other regularly and always have a few drinks together.

Comment

Worst dream....

LOL- I also just looked up what it meant that I was hitting him in my dream-

"To dream that you hit something or someone, is symbolic of unexpressed anger and aggression. You tend to keep your negative feelings inside instead of expressing them in a healthy way".

Yes another true one for me- or I tend to drown them in alcohol more like.

Comment

Working...
              X