Feel'n sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel'n sad

Well.....I finally said goodbye to my daughter today before I head up to Scotland on Tuesday to live with Dolphin. My god though she 'played' me something rotten the other day!!! I was telling her off for something and she started crying and telling me that she was upset because I was moving..............YEAH RIGHT!!. I cottoned on after about the 2nd time that she was using my 'move' as an excuse to make me feel sorry for her to get out of the 'situation' she had put herself in!!. She's only (nearly) 4 and she played me for a fool!!! Guess what though.........I FRICKIN WAS the fool!!.

Well..... not that it's making it that much easier, but still I'm feeling a bit low today/this evening and wanted to let you know so I don't go off at the deep end tonight and start wallowing and getting all melancholic. So tonight I am dedicating this thread to all those who have young kids. Gia I know you started a thread a while back, but it would help me greatly tonight if some of you posted about your own experiences with mischievious/funny things your kids have done to get out of 'situations'!!

Thanks guys
    Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Feel'n sad

Sorry you are feeling down. It is a very difficult situation being far away from kids. Once my husband and I wanted to go look at 2 condo's briefly to help in pricing ours. His 5 year old decided he did not want to go and locked himself in the bathroom and would not come out. I had to bribe him out by saying we would go to the store and get more cookies (he had already eaten several) on the way home! Not one of my finer parenting moments.

Comment

Feel'n sad

My dad had a very high sex drive apparently!! It was only after he died that my mum told us about all this etc. Well I used to laugh because I used to be exactly the same when I was younger!! It totally disappeared for a while towards the end of my last relationship..........but THANK GOD! it's returned!! FATHER LIKE SON springs to mind!!!lol
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Feel'n sad

Hipps, sorry you are feeling sad. I don't have any children so I can't really help in that way but here is a big cyber hug coming your way (((((((((((((((((hugs for hipps))))))))))))))

One 2, that story is hysterical, nearly p'd myself :H
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Feel'n sad

I think your child should be the priority- not a move for love or job. One can love many in a lifetime.

Comment

Feel'n sad

Lol Louise! They are such sly buggers when they want to be! I wish I had a penny for every time Jasmine told me she had a sore leg and couldn't walk and needed carrying to the shops etc. Only to run riot around the park when I took her AFTER going to the shops!!

Comment

Feel'n sad

Hey One2....that "boob thing" is normal for boys and girls!
              It IS where they started life and they never get over it!
              Tell your MIL to cool it!

Hippie....your sweet little girl is just telling you how much she hates for you to go. Normal also.....( sorry........
              Also she needs you and her mum to be the "adults" in her life right now...

The first few years of a child's life pave the way for all the rest of it.
              I know....I'm livin proof...
              Nuf said!
              Nancy
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Feel'n sad

luCKy;390801 wrote: I think your child should be the priority- not a move for love or job. One can love many in a lifetime.
                Do you have kids Lucky? You seldom post in the General populous about ANYTHING to be honest and now because you have gripe with dolphin obtaining a subs. you wanna make a point about it here!. Did I ask for your snide remarks about whether or not I'm doing the right thing????.....WELL???. My child will always be my number one priority but I am not going to put my life on hold until SHE thinks it's OK for me to do that!. Maybe you could re-word your post and tell me a bit about YOU and your kid/s experiences? Maybe bring a smile to my face for once with a post!

Comment

Feel'n sad

My post had absolutely nothing to do with Dolphin.

Comment

Feel'n sad

My son was a massive wresting fan as well and a teacher called me aside once telling me that he was showing around the class pictures of the female wrestlers! She was very worried about him... I hate these old bags and told her as far as im conserned its the most natural thing in the world for an eleven yr old boy to look at wemons boobs! She was horrified . Hes not as big a fan now ,graffitti is his thing now...lets hope hes not spray painting boobs on the walls of dublin..lol! I might worry about that!

Comment

Feel'n sad

Lucky ,it seems to me that your a SHOCKING trouble maker.

Comment

Feel'n sad

So what IS your point exactly? I'm not asking for advice whether I'm doing the right thing! It was clear you had a point to make last week with dolphin over subs. So please tell me what IS your point with your last post?

Comment

Feel'n sad

I just don't think children or animals should be abandoned, or the elderly for that matter. There are responsibilities.

And I have no further comments.

Comment

Feel'n sad

you have caused trouble with loads of people here ,,Betty ,captin...you seem to lurk this site waiting to pounce on anyone!

Comment

Feel'n sad

Ok. I can't help it.
                              My now 19 year old son apparently taught his 4 year old (at the time) preschool buddies what sex was. He told them that sex is when you lay on top of a girl and dont get off.
                              At play time his buddy David laid on al girl (Jessica) and would not get off. David proceeded to tell the teacher that he just had sex with Jessica and my son Pete taught him how to do it.
                              Not sure where my son learned this, but imagine how I felt when I got to the school to pick him up and was told the story.

ps Hippie your happiness will make all the difference in your daughter's life. I know this for a fact!!

Comment

Working...
                              X