• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel'n sad

Lucky should be feckin banned!

Comment

Feel'n sad

It's funny now but at the time I thought what do these people think about me and my husband!

Comment

Feel'n sad

Time 2, Limers I'm loving your stories about your kids. Making me laugh and laugh and laugh.

I don't have kids of my own but apparently when I was about 3 I was in a very long queue at the post office with my mum and said in a very loud voice "Mummy, I'm just like you, I LOVE mens"
        My mum wanted the ground to open up and swallow her
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Feel'n sad

lol Starting ,as they say ut of the mouth of babes!

Comment

Feel'n sad

Well said One 2 Many
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Feel'n sad

Sweet Hipster,Your little 4year old girl is 4 a going on 40...Many it is the 40 lifetimes together has trained you BOTH well.Remember the Chakra system and she is most actively working on issues related to the ROOT.All she needs from you is a sence that you are so glad that she was born and a regular supply of phone calls telling her that she was RIGHT,you miss her more than you could have believed.Keep telling that things she said were TRUE,does not matter if they were or not JUST TELL HER.That feeds her needs right now and ignore anything else she says.Change the subject....GET IT?Let her be the wise one and you are just a silly fool that followed your heart.Be sure to send her things thru snail mail SO SHE HAS A NEW SUPPLY OF YOUR VIBRATION THAT DOES NOT GO THRU THE COMPUTER.Try it and you will see that you will then be able to focus on the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.Children grow up and a way...Life is designed to be that way.Life Partners are much harder to find...I can tell you that this is a universal truth...ENJOY LOVE...I LOVE YOU AND DOLPH..Let me help,if I can...
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Feel'n sad

Okay, Hipster, here is my story.

My children had broken a lamp. I was asking which one did it. My son was 5 and my daughter was 3.

I looked my son in the eye and tried the old "guilt trip" thing.

I said, "God knows who broke the lamp."

My son looked me square back in the eye and without batting a lash said, "But he isn't going to tell you!!"

I knew I was in for trouble the rest of this kid's life.

Love,
                Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Feel'n sad

CINDI...I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made my day, that was so funny.
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Feel'n sad

Holiday madness

When I 1st started dating my now-husband, his son was 3. I brought new boyfriend and son to my mom's house for Thanksgiving that year. All the kid kept saying was "where's the turkey's pecker??" I think he meant the gobbler, but of course I was mortified!

Comment

Feel'n sad

I remember when my daughter was about 5 years old and we were shopping in the local supermarket, money was in short supply for us at the time but I thought I would give us all a treat and buy butter for a change instead of margarine. I picked up a pack of butter to look at the price and my daughter said in a very loud and horrified voice " mum!! what are you buying butter for, its not Christmas ".
                      Mortification just wasn't in it.
                      A F F L..
                      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Feel'n sad

Irish,

:H:H

That is like the time my parents came to visit.

My son got in from school, opened the refridgerator, smiled hugely and said, "Today must be payday!! Awesome!!"

I felt like crawling under the table.

Muttered something about feeding them only bread and water the rest of the time....

Love,
                        Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Feel'n sad

By the time my mum was 19 she already had 3 kids, so she was a very young mum.

One day she had just put us all in bed (I actually remember this) and she must've just sat down to put her feet up, when my younger brother (who must've been 3 at the time) started calling her from his room.

"Mum! Mum!"

She ignored him for a few minutes but he wouldn't stop. She then shouted "I am sick of hearing that word!"

There was a long pause then a little voice said "Well, Catherine, then".

Comment

Feel'n sad

:H:H

These are great!!

I hope Hipster is reading them!!

I am laughing my sides off.

Love,
                            Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Feel'n sad

when my 6 yr old boy first saw me changing Graces nappy when I took her home from the hospital he screamed "mum, mum , the babys got 2 bums!"He still believes shes goe 2 bums ,theres just no telling him!

Comment

Feel'n sad

My son did the same thing. Kept calling Mom and I said "I just changed my name". He said "Ok then I'll call Dad and have him give you the message".

Hippie...be happy and teach Jas to follow her dreams!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X