Clear All

Feel'n sad

cindi;390936 wrote: :H:H

These are great!!

I hope Hipster is reading them!!

I am laughing my sides off.

Love,
    Cindi
    Yeah I'm still reading!! These stories are hilarious! apart from the odd 'one' that seemed hell bent on destroying this thread it's been a good read!!

Thanks guys!

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Feel'n sad

My aunt was also pregnant at a very young age, and unmarried, and as was fairly common in those days was sent away from home to a place for unmarried teenage mums.

The stress of all this caused her hair to fall out, she just had a few whispy bits round the edges. When her son reached about 18 months he realised his mum was wearing a wig, and his favourite party trick was yanking it off on crowded public transport and in the shops.

It must have been mortifyingly embarrasing for a young girl.

Comment

Feel'n sad

I remember the time when I was about 14 and one of my younger sisters was running around in the street with her friends but she had one of the old fashioned typy of sanitary towels with the loops on her head with the loops fastened under her chin, I asked her what she was doing and she replied that mum had told her they were for headaches when she asked so as she had a sore head she was using it to make it better.
        A F F L..
        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Feel'n sad

I think the most embarassing thing that ever happen to me was when my older son had learned to talk and we went food shopping. There was an extremely large man in line behind us and my son said....."fat" over and over and over again as he pointed to the "fat man"!!!

Comment

Feel'n sad

Daughters are tough. My son is a joy. My daughter will be the death of me! Good luck Hippie!

Comment

Feel'n sad

When my eldest was about 3 years old, we were living in Southern California and spent loads of time in our back yard. While I was doing a little gradening, she disappeared into the house (I thought she was visiting the bathroom) and when she came out, I didn't pay too much attention. I heard tearing paper a few minutes laterand her saying "three, two, one blast off!" Over and over she was doing this. FInally I walked over to where she was and she had brought our an entire box of tampons and was "shooting" them all over the yard. It was hilarious...!!!
              "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Feel'n sad

My niece pasted an entire box of Kotex to the walls in my brother's bathroom. LOL
                Of course, none of these were to get back at the parents Hippie, but remember she love's you very much!!!

Comment

Feel'n sad

You just wait

Comment

Feel'n sad

HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, boys are so much easier than girls...I AGREE. But, the wonderful thing in this all is...IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT HIP THAT YOU GOT A GIRL
                    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Feel'n sad

I adore my two daughters, my 10 yr old and me regulary go to the pctures and pizza hut and have girly days out that I coulnt have with the boys. I know my 10 yr old will grow and we will have our "times", im already having them with my 15 yr old boy ,but well get through it. My sister has three boys and would give her left boob to have a girl!

ViVA LA GIRLIES!

Comment

Feel'n sad

Gia , I can feel your love and excitement about how you feel about your daughter radiating through the computer screen...I understand it cos I feel the same way about mine. We are truely blessed.

Comment

Feel'n sad

ok, this is more embarrassing than anything else as it's a story about yours truly as a toddler. I barely remember this as I was just walking.
                          one hot summer day my mom had friends over and they were playing cards all around the table with an electric fan blowing on them. i really had to pee and for some reason the hum of the fan lulled me into thinking it would be a suitable toilet. So I walked up behind the fan and went for it. Screams ensued which scared even more pee out of me. Anyway the card game ended early that day. oopsie!
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Feel'n sad

Thanks Gia! "yeah it's always better when we're together"! You ain't wrong babe!

Can't wait till Tuesday!

Love and Happiness
                            Hippie
                            xx

p.s thanks for all the stories tonight: I appreciate how you guys are opening up about your kids and how they make you make you laugh (even when they're naughty!)
                            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Feel'n sad

Det please tell me your still a MAN!! lol R U prepared for the desert festival?

Comment

Feel'n sad

I'm positive I can't beat Det's story! I laughed so hard I think a little pee came out.

My two brothers when very young took baths together. Older brother was teaching younger brother how to fart and make bubbles. Little brother tried and a turd came floating to the top. Mandatory evacuation proceedings took place.

Little brother still blushes at that one today.

xoxox
                                Dx
                                * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Working...
                                X