Feel'n sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel'n sad

I'm positive I can't beat Det's story! I laughed so hard I think a little pee came out.

You minx...... I'm saying nothing!!lol
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Feel'n sad

A little pee......i had to run in front of a damn fan....LOL That is the funniest thing I have heard lately.

When my daughter was little she went over to her Daddy and said "Daddy, smell my finger..." He said..."Whew, whered you have that finger?" ...She SAID "My butt".................LMAO
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Feel'n sad

Oh yes !!! the poo and wee stories have well been ingrained in my head forever and a day! That story reminded me though of a rather crude adult joke!!!

"JEEZ HIPPIE! DID YA HAVE TO LOWER THE TONE!!"
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Feel'n sad

SEE HOW HAPPY they all look????? MEN...JEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..LOL
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Feel'n sad

I used to carry lollipops in my purse for "emergency" moments when you really needed your kids to be quiet in a pinch. Apparently my daughter, who was two at the time, knew what treats awaited in my purse and when I wasnt looking, opened my purse. Of course we were out to dinner with friends. The next thing I knew my friend gasped while looking at my daughter. Unfortunately she thought I had added something new to the treat box that she was eager to discover. She had just unwrapped a tampon and was putting it in her mouth! Talk about wanting to crawl under the table.
            If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Feel'n sad

Hippie, I hope all of these "real life" moments are helping you! Kids will be kids and they all go through phases of what is importanat to THEM on any given day. There are times when it feels as if we are raising "aliens"...LOL!! When kids are young it seems to them that the world revolves around them - and usually it does to some extent. They do tend to grow quicker than our eyes can see and all of a sudden they realize that us parents are real folks too and have needs, just like them. After about 6 years of my two oldest (boys) playing pranks and whatnot, here's something that happened in our family to make us all proud once again. My youngest son was about 6 (now 26!). My ex-husband had had surgery in November one year that left him deaf in one ear. Next month comes around and it's time for Santa at the store. One day a Santa came to my son and asked him what he wanted for Christmas. Now, a 6 year old could have asked for just about anything, right? Here's my son's response "I want my dad to get his hearing back". The Santa asked asked him if his dad had been to war. My son said "No, he's just my dad". Ya see, kids do notice us as people - eventually...LOL!!

And to the person that posted something about parents should not leave their children for love or for a job...tell that to all the men and women in the military around the world that have to leave their families behind everyday of the year...

Hippie, best of luck to y'all!
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Feel'n sad

Thanks Looking! I am reading through the posts and having a good ole laugh!

And to the person that posted something about parents should not leave their children for love or for a job...tell that to all the men and women in the military around the world that have to leave their families behind everyday of the year...
                And RIGHT ON for making that statement!! love and hugs Hippie xx

Comment

Feel'n sad

War is different than pure choice- since you brought it back up. But whatever.

Comment

Feel'n sad

Lucky, military life is a choice, so are other options. Do not knock someone unless you have walked the mile. Do you have kids? Have you walked the miles with them? Get back to the positive!! Hippie, go for it!!!
                    :l
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Feel'n sad

See hippie, when you feel like crap.....think of crap !! Ha! IAD.
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Feel'n sad

[ame= ]YouTube - Ooh Child[/ame]

Thanks for all the posts tonight! Apart from (lets be honest here) Lucky!; you have made my night.

You don't even know me lucky you haven't even taken the time to get to know me here so your judgment can just well and truly FUCK OFF. Don't even try and think you you know me. Abandon my kid....FUCK YOU you have such a way with words don't you FUCKY. Why I'm supposed to be so amazed by your intellectual humour over the word **** blah ablah many posts.......So what? make a contribution here in the general crowd.............We're all waiting to hear your story......So what have you done to deserve that 'crown' that you so richly deserve hey? Make a fucking contribution girl and say something that people may wanna hear? I obviously won't be hear to see that seen as I'm probably gonna get banned. SO FUCKING WHAT? I'm tired of you piss ants trying to control this site with your dolly doo gooders and MWO fundamentalists. Do tell me WHY shouldn't Dolphin be a subscriber hey? You seemed to have such a voice there in subs so tell all the people WHY you think she should not be one??? You are a fake and a fucking hypocrite.............On that note I will gladly take me leave. Sober and fucking happy I finally said my piece. LUCKY ...................p.s. FUCK OFF!

Comment

Feel'n sad

Sorry to all the folks who really now me. I'm tired of this shit and playing happy families. I will be in touch!

Comment

Feel'n sad

Hippie, I don't know you, but I have always appreciated your posts, and especially appreciate your concern for your daughter. I have a 2 yo son, and a 17 yo stepson, who has gone back and forth to his mom's and here over the last 14 years -- he is truly a son to me as well, so I undertand the difficulties of being a "sometime" parent. But we are never sometime parents, we are always parents. And you will know this with Dolphin's son, as she will know this with your daughter. I am not telling you anything you of course haven't figured out. But I do realize the challenges of step-parenting and blended families. You want to make yourself well and happy, with someone you love, and I am sure that that love will spill out onto Jasmine, as well to Dolphin's son, and the 4 of you together as hopfeully a family.

Best to you and a very courageous move.

CS

Comment

Feel'n sad

When children see their parent in a loving relationship, it gives them security and value in their own life. When a child sees a parent loving themselves, ie sober ie making choices that are good for them that child feels secure and teaches them to value their own self as well.

Hippie you are doing that for your child as you make this move to be with Dolphin.

We all make alot choices for our kids, some are just harder than others.

We who have true feelings and thoughts of loving ourselves in order to love others better know and understand and empathize with you and Dolphin. The rest is just noise...

Gratitude and Love these are the things....

Best Regards,
                              mwo2
                              workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

Feel'n sad

I wish all of you much happiness. Your daughter will be ok. 9 years ago my husband and I felt we needed to move away from where his son lived. My husband was very unhappy in his job and I was having serious health issues due to the climate where we lived. It was hard, I often felt bad about it. We visited often. He is a happy healthy sweet kid getting ready to head off to college now. I'm sure my husband and I would be divorced if we had stayed where we were as we were both so unhappy.

Comment

Working...
                                X