• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel'n sad

Beautiful post, CS04!!!

Comment

Feel'n sad

hi hippie i just read your thread,and im sittin here gigglin ,i have 4 kids,but there all grown,i could tell you a million stories,kids are replicas of us,they lern quik,this is not to scare you,you seem like a very pleasnt person,you just have an addiction,4 years old,i remember when mine were 4 years old and cherish all the memories when your young and her to,bcause they grow very quickly,and they always have there eyes on you DAD,just love them with your heart and theyll go on the rt path gyco

Comment

Feel'n sad

Aw I have brain freeze at the moment and can't think of a single funny thing my daughter did... but I know there's a whole lot!

Hips I just wanted to share with you that when my daughter was 4 my hubby and I went through a really bad patch - too personal to share here, but basically my in-laws took my daughter to go and live with them while hubby and I sorted our shit out - which we did. She must've lived with them for about 8 months and do you know she has no recollection of it to this day. She's now your typical 13 year old. I'm not saying your daughter will remember or forget this time, but the point I'm trying to make is that if YOU are happy and in love with your life, then the kids can only benifit.

Hope the move goes smoothly:-)
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Feel'n sad

Hey MWO2 you said that beautifully!
          Hippie and Dolphin its just fantastic that you have
          found each other. I really wish you both all the best
          that life has to offer! I'm sure you will have quality time
          with your daughter when you see Her. The 700 mile round
          trip is no walk in the park - that shows your continued
          commitment to Her life and yours :goodjob:
          You know all this Hip! Go onwards and upwards
          to a new life!:lPan

Comment

Feel'n sad

My daughter was 5 when I found my step-dad, who was living with us, dead in his bed.
            My son ages 3 at the time was at playgroup with his mum and Paula was at school.
            After getting everything sorted out, the police and ambulance and stuffI waited for my daughter to come home from school. She adored her Papa and would be devastated. It was a great shock to us all. When the time arrived and she walked in the door I took her outside and told her that her Papa had died and waited for the tears....
            "Oh well! There's only 4 of us now!"
            That was it. She just carried on with her day as if it was the most natural thing in the world, which of course death is. She taught me something about life and death that day, and she made me smile.

Good luck to you and yours Hippy

Comment

Feel'n sad

Sent this story earlier but don't see it posted.It is worth reposting,I think..When my son was 4yrs.old we had a litter of barn kittens to give away.He saw me checking to see BOY/GIRL so that I could tell the new owners.When the neighbors came to look at the kittens,my son said (my MOM can tell if they are boys or girls).They said (oh really,HOW)?She just turns them over and looks at the bottom of their feet.After they left we had a long talk.I had been wanting to talk to him about sex as soon as he brought it up.This was a very MOTHER/SON BONDING moment...nd FUNNY TOO...
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Feel'n sad

EL, that's priceless. I didn't know kittens had different types of feet!!! When my daughter was 5, just starting school, she could already read (taught herself) so she was always curious. We're having dinner at MOL when Tip asked me "Mama, what does fuke mean?" I was stumped, asked where she heard it. She said it was wriiten on the bathroom wall at school - F-U-C-K!! Hubbie and I were mortified, and MOL, FOL looked like they would croak! Everybody play nice now.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Feel'n sad

RUBY...I will have to look up FUKE,not sure what it means????That is a SWEET STORY...and YES,EVERYBODY PLAY NICE NOW !!!!!!
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Feel'n sad

WOW. I am SOOOOO out of the loop. I didn't know til last night that hip and Dolphin were even an item!!!! Actually, I don't even think I realized that Hip was male and Dolphin a female!!!!

I am just so not with the crowd. Anyway, I can't possibly give up an opportunity to share funny kid stories!! SO..

When my daughter was 2 (early talker, always asking questions) we were in a store and at the counter when she asked the lady behind it...."DO YOU HAVE A JAINA? (as in vagana). ARRRGGHHHH

My son...at the same age...found a box of my "always with wings" (females will understand) and plastered them across his windows in his room. When I came in he said "LOOK MOM...AIRPLAINES"!! (Yes, his room faced the street...oh it is only where the shrink lives!!!!)

My son also once, while I was holding him, felt my bra strap under my shirt..."mommy, what is that???" "Oh honey, that is my bra strap" (confused look on his face)..."you know honey, the thing that holds my bra up?"....(long pause, followed by the lightbulb moment)...."OH, I KNOW...THAT IS THE THING THAT YOUR PIMPLES POP OUT OF!!!!".

OK...I have like a thousand more...my kids were hysterical!!!. Babies with too many brain cells happening!! Gotta love it!!!

Beth

Hip and Dolph...congrats. I am sure that Hip will be seeing his baby lots and lots.
                    formerly known as bak310

Comment

Feel'n sad

ONE MORE

my daughter asked me about where babies came from...she was about 6. SO I gave her the "nice" version....not good enough (I told you she asked TONS of questions) SO...I gave her a little more...still not enough. so...I gave her more. Finally, I had to really give her more than I wanted to...

She looked at me and said with wonder...."you mean you and daddy did that???". I said..."well, do we have kids???"

She laughed and said..."YOU MEAN YOU DID IT TWICE?????"

I LOVE KIDS!!!!!!!!
                      formerly known as bak310

Comment

Feel'n sad

Can't help myself!!!!

My son is now almost 17. He wants to be a doctor and is in a medical magnet high school....

I called home the other day to talk to my daughter about something, and he answered...

"sure mom, I will get Erica for you but...one question...."

"Do you know which is your vulva and which is your labia???""

ARRRGGGHHHHHH

(AND, BY THE WAY...NOT SURE I DO!!!!)
                        formerly known as bak310

Comment

Feel'n sad

Can I just please grab the football away from Charlie Brown??? That was so much easier than this mommy stuff!!!!!
                          formerly known as bak310

Comment

Feel'n sad

ROFL Lucy your kids are beauts!!
                            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Feel'n sad

Beth,
                              dont feel bad it took me forever to realize they were and item as well and Gia and Popeye too. I am so dense sometimes...LOL
                              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Feel'n sad

Hippie & Dolphin :h
                                All the best to you both! I wish you all the joy possible in every day together! Follow your hearts & everything else will follow as it should...

I was never blessed with kids of my own, but love em...(I'm still too much of one!)
                                Love reading these stories!

God Bless.
                                Live, Love, & Laugh!

We only get one ride around the sun!
                                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                                X