Train Wreck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Train Wreck

Oh my Lord, I can't keep up! I'm watching Too Much, Re: Too Much, Cautionary Tale like a soap opera fanatic. My eyes, my eyes... yet I can't stop. So can you all just switch to this thread so I can follow it easier - LOL!

Please don't bash me for that, just trying to lighten the mood....:H
    There are a lot of serious threads happening today and people probably waiting for support, and we sit here watching the house burn. A shout out to the newbies and Hippie and everyone else needing some support today!
    Love you guys,
    River
    You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Train Wreck

I am trying
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Train Wreck

I Support...I emphasize....
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Train Wreck

Deleted the threads I started. Sorry for my own part in this. Sick of all of it.

Good job, Starting Over.

wip

Comment

Train Wreck

I think most of us do really it is just the odd bad apple that fucks everything up.

Comment

Train Wreck

Yeah, the drama and tension have been a bit much. Must be a full moon somewhere...

Comment

Train Wreck

No idea what posts you started WIP but lets all just do what helps eh?

Comment

Train Wreck

Life can be a train wreak somethimes.....we need to start all over again !! IAD.
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Train Wreck

I haven't felt the same either,and I feel uncomfortable posting...I missed any deleted posts...but I just wanted to say how I have felt the last week or so.
                  This site really has been so helpful for me over the last six? months or so.

Lila

Comment

Train Wreck

Do you know what..........I thought you were all going to be talking about that movie......... shit I can't remember the name now........It had that guy in from American Pie ..............%^&*^^%$ mum He was playing an alcoholic in this movie and he met a girl in AA and bedded her and shit the bed!! OH come on people what was it called? Something train wreck wrecked my life........Oh come on you know the score!
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Train Wreck

gees i must of missed somthin,guess i have to look at the old threads ,trust me its tuff bein sober,but its harder bein grunk,you relish the tht of havin a drink,but you dread the tht of a hangover iad you have my support what ever it may be gyco

Comment

Train Wreck

IAD, wherever do you find your graphics? They are always so, shall I say, "appropriate". Very cute!
                        You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Working...
                        X