Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Two Cents about Hipster and Dolphin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been studying human psyche since my college days in the early 70s. One thing I know for sure, nothing makes you better at being a parent or a human being than doing what makes you happy. If that sounds selfish, then I will tell you what I think is selfish. When you don't feel good, everyone around you catches, I don't feel good. I stay in the house if I can't pass a feeling of feeling good to everyone I meet. Jasmine first needs you to be happy. Then to make her feel safe, secure, wanted and right. People who are not feeling safe, secure and told they are right about things grow up having to prove they are right the rest of their lives. You will be able to do that no matter where you physically are. I know you can Hipster and Dolph. As you get ready to leave today leave behind a well worn t-shirt as a pillow case on Jasmine's bed. Then she can feel and smell Daddy until you can send her another one in a couple of weeks. This is a time to rejoyce. I see nothing but a healthy and happy family coming from this union.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Yes, Evielou,

I agree as well. And maybe we can all help each other feel 'safe, secure wanted and right' here on this board as well.
    I would just love that! Let's all affirm each other, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck, you two!

Lila

Comment

WELL SAID all of you!!!!!!!!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

What a lovely post!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Yes, thanks Evielou!

Comment

I seen a sign at my Sister-in-law's house that reads....." If Mama ain't happy, no is happy ! " IAD.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'm sad but happy if that denotes and explanation! Thank you Evie. I will be in touch soon. My heartache was heightened by one BITCH last night and I'm not gonna harp on about it. FUCKY we will agree to disagree as it where. You stay out of my threads and I will stay out of yours (My god do you actually have any threads???) Just get out my face OK? a simple enough request?

Evie, will be in touch soon hun!! I think I may need to talk to Will about things actually if that's OK? Love you loads Hips xxx
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hippie-

Please quit speaking to me if you would like this to die down and go away.

All the best to you and Dolphin.

Comment

Working...
                X