Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army-August 25th

All still doing great I see.
    Cindi, Kriger, I hope that all your medical tests are absolutely fine. I will be thinking of you.
    Deebee. Gia, sounding so positve both of you!
    WIP, sorry to hear you are having a tough time just now. But doing it AF. Well done you!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army-August 25th

Hello All! Day 7 here if you can believe that! Almost feeling normal, just the dull headache on and off, but taking the supps and feeling positve. Thank God for this site and all you AWESOME people.

Happy Monday!
      "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

AF Army-August 25th

CONGRATULATIONS, KB!!! A week is FABULOUS to have under your belt. It gives you strength and clarity, and it means you absolutely can live without alcohol, and live with the experience of freedom from its grip...

wip

Comment

AF Army-August 25th

It sounds like everyone is doing so well!
          Great job KB, Marbella, DeeBee, Kriger and everyone else adding up the days! I'm not doing so well but as most of you know that will be changing very soon!!!

Comment

AF Army-August 25th

Hey Troops!

Wow! Sounds like my buddies are doing pretty well! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. School has had me slammed to the wall for a week or so. I'm getting back into a routine and it WILL, MUST include being AF.

KCBE, way to go! Kriger, I will be thinking of you and Cindi. WIP, so glad to hear you're holding strong. Marbella, funny how just four or five days seems like a lifetime, but then it's so amazing to have gotten that far! Good for you! O2M, sweetie, glad to read your posts as always.

I'm not racking up many consecutive days, but I am cutting WAY back so far. As I posted in the ODAT Monday, I'm cutting away a bunch of burdens so that I can concentrate on this monumental task of being AF first and foremost. Can't change the job, can't change my MIL, can't change my frustrations with not getting enough done, but I can choose not to worry about it so much. I'm starting to talk back to AL and tell it to shut the hell up! Love you all. Alley

Comment

Working...
            X