hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all

just tht id say it was my 10 month yesterday,the last couple of weeks have been interesting,have slipped,but so far the control is good,yesterday was a tough ,my daughter and her future husband broke up,for now,over a lie,herd the story from her and then him,talked again with her and she got upset with me cause i beleive theres always forgiveness in ones heart,she is so hurt,she tht i was siding with him,and brot up my past again,i think without realising how much it could affect me,dang i normally wood of got blitzed and hert for a week,but i didnt,which makes me feel just great,i no im ramblin,but im not sorry for that cause i no you all care,so today ,is a beginning of a new day,get on with it and do my best thnx for listenin folks gycogot to go to work see ya all latrps again ONE you have a great day with yur young ONE HAHAHAHA

hi all

You are an inspiration to me Gyco, hold strong
    Like One said people say things in the heat of the moment that they don't really mean

hope today is a better one for you
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

hi all

Gyco,

10 Months!! That is amazing. A slip here and there does not negate so much time sober considering where you were.

Not binging when you were hurt so badly by your girl is huge. I know the pain the family can cause by their careless words.

You did GREAT!

So glad you are here with us and staying sober, Gyco. You never want to go back to where you were.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

hi all

Well Done Gyco.

10 months is a real milestone - you inspire!!

I hope that everything with your daughter gets sorted out.
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

hi all

well done for staying strong Gyco and have a great day yourself!

Comment

hi all

I'm having family probs now, too, and my past gets thrown in my face. Just have to say, that was yesterday, can't change it, I'm sorry. Today and future are my priority now. Hang in there. Problems will face us everyday, being sober makes us have less regret at how we handle them.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hi all

Way to be Gyco!!!
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

hi all

Well done Gyco!

10 months is an inspiration- hope it tasted like s***! (The alcohol I mean)

I'm sure your daughter regrets her words now, and things will be fine for her too.

Comment

hi all

Hi Gyco.
                  You rant away buddy.
                  Stay well :thumbysup:

Comment

hi all

Wow Gyco,

10 months is FANTASTIC!! I am glad you are there for your daughter. Sounds like she is going to need you, even if she doesn't think she does right now. Good for you for keeping your wits about yourself.

Comment

hi all

Congrats Gyco! Be proud of yourself. We are!
                      "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

hi all

:cheering::clapclap: Way to Go Gyco.
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

hi all

A huge pat on the back for my Gyco!
                          Well done buddy, you are great!!!
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                          X