The best incentive ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best incentive ever

Hi everyone! I joined back in May and then disappeared for a while, only to surface again in July for some much needed support. Since then, I've been absent again. I just wanted to let you all know that I appreciated your immediate support once I 'rejoined', and I hope I haven't disappointed folks by seemingly disappearing again. Good news is that during my most recent 'disappearance', I have not been drinking, but have actually found out that I am pregnant. So I have not touched alcohol for over a month and am feeling so excited and happy about the future. At this stage I would be happy to never drink again, even after the birth. A life without alcohol is so wonderful, I had no idea. So glad that God gave me this gift, with all it's wonderful consequences.
    I'll keep visiting to support the community here and hope you all are doing well.
    With lots of love from Hermit!!!

The best incentive ever

Congratulations!!!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

The best incentive ever

Awesome Hermit!

Congratulations!

Comment

The best incentive ever

Oh Happy Day! Such joyous news! They talk about a mother giving "life" when she has her baby. My babies gave me life! My life was like the beginning of the Wizard of Oz. OK - but gray. When they arrived, it turned on the color, and has been beautiful every day since.

Just heard from my first this AM. He is on the top of Mt. Storm, WV. The clouds are below him. His company sent him to trouble shoot the electronics components of a crane that has gone down. Oh my, they grow up so quickly! Enjoy each and every second!
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

The best incentive ever

That is great news! Congratulations!

Comment

The best incentive ever

Congratulations! When are you due?
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

The best incentive ever

What wonderful news Hermit! Welcome back, we'll enjoy reading your posts until our MWO baby arrives

It was funny, the three times I've been pregnant, I never, ever drank (well, once I found out) nor had the urge to. They were like a little heaven sent topa pills

Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy!:h
              You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

The best incentive ever

What wonderful news, CONGRATULATIONS Hermit!!
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

The best incentive ever

Congrats Hermit, on both your baby and sobriety! :happy:

Comment

The best incentive ever

Congratulations Hermit! What wonderful news all around! The best to you and baby.
                    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
                    -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

The best incentive ever

Thanks everyone, will keep you all updated and will keep visiting to offer my support.

Comment

The best incentive ever

Hermit,

I just saw this and I wanted to add my congratulations, too!!

Happy news for you and you MUST keep us posted.

Love,
                        Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

The best incentive ever

Hermit, I'm happy for you, and happy that you are happy (not everyone welcomes the news, as you well know). I was always very healthy as a pregnant woman. It's a lovely time. And eat, I mean EAT!
                          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                          X