Visiting Lenair...Can't Wait...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow,what wonderful people they are,at Lenair.Hubby and I are going to Vermont,the end of Oct.to attend the Earth Spirit Conference in Bolton Valley.Hubby said he also wants to go to Ben&Jerrys ice cream factory,The Gov. Morgan horse Breeding Farm and American Dowsing society while we're in Vt..My Choices where to visit LENAIR,The Teddy Bear Factory and see Champ(the sea monster in like Nessie).I contacted Barry and he said it was OK to visit(I will run to Rhonda if I slip,this time).Barry said that we would love the Applewood B&This should be a B&B so we have Reservations there.It will be great to see the fall color and maybe even snow.I AM SO GRATEFUL...
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Evie- I tried sending you a PM. Why have you chosen not to receive PM's?

Comment

Wow Evie

That sounds like some trip!

Have you been to Lenair before?

Comment

Because of my unconventional Spiritual beliefs there have been some hurtful things that i prefer not to read sent to me so I choose to not receive PMs. and to be invisible(while on the site.Almost everyone here I consider my friend and it saddens me to have to have done these things because I looked forward to hearing from MOST people that PMed me and I used to encourage it.( I encourage those of you that want to PM me to be on my buddy list because I think that I can still receive PMs from that).I choose JOY,NOT PAIN !!!Please friends,it was not you that caused me to make this decision.The ones that did,know who they are....

Comment

First time.can't wait !!!!

Comment

OH MY, OH MY! So glad you are going! You will love Applewood Manor, Be sure to see the Farrow Gallery in town. It would be easy to miss. I loved his work. We took the ferry across to Essex. Didn't see Champ, though. The farm was closed when we were there, poooh! Went to the Teddy Bear factory and Ben and Jerrys. Beautiful drives up to and back from Ben and Jerry's. Gorgeous, gorgeous up there! Ski resorts were still open when we were up, so it really wasn't the prettiest time of year, but still so beautiful. If your hub enjoys baseball, we stopped in Cooperstown, NY - "Baseball Hall of Fame" Great old B&B's, lovely lake. It would be even more fun in the summer! Oh, I am so happy for you! Lots of love, Best
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I would love to go.

Both timewise and pricewise it is impossible for me at the moment but I really do look forward to hearing your experiences and thoughts.

Comment

Princess, take the best, fuck the rest. I have an uncoventional spiritual background, but believe that's the most private thing we own, andno one else has the right to screw around with it. Just believe in something!
                CJ
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Evielou, I wanna be on your buddy list! I still have questions about Esalen, etc.

I stayed at Applewood. Lovely place and I'm very fond of Nancy and Ralph. Such gracious folks.
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Oh yes, and we bought Maple Syrup while there. Nancy and Ralph sell syrup that is from trees that are tapped right on their property. We visited the Maple Syrup museum. Brought back several pints as gifts and two quart for us. Within a month, I re-ordered a gallon. Yummylicious!
                    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Greenie....Will add you to my buddy list now. I would love to tell you more about Esalen (they have had some tragic fires in the area and have been calling for help from all of those who are supporters) I am sure they will be back running in full force soon. It's an honor to have you as a buddy, so please PM me soon. Blessings EvieLou

Comment

Please let me know if you want to be on my buddy list because I just checked and I am recieving PMs thru them.

Comment

Evie, I hope your trip turns out to be all you have dreamed it will be Please take a ton of photos to share with us!
                          :l
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Evie -

Sounds like a lovely rip. Hope all works out for you....
                            Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

Evie - sounds amazing! Hope it is everything you have dreamed of. And don't let the bastards get you down - your spirit and strength shows through in your posts - people can be such buttheads.

Blessings on your trip!

K
                              "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Working...
                              X