Visiting Lenair...Can't Wait...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dearest Ruby willow,I realize that you are new here.so you do not really get who I am.I have shared,on this site,that I was born and raised a spiritualist and have spent my life on stage do plateform mediumship.My whole life has revoled arond Metaphyisic.I am not willing to pretend to be someone other than who I am so I may now leave this Forum,unless (Someone) is willing to stick up for me.Some think that what I say,is all a fairytail,that it is Alcohol talking.WRONG,it is me trying to recover from a relapse,after a 17yr.period of being completely sober.I have a life to live and work to do.I AM TIRED OF BEING JUDGED AND MISUNDERSTOOD BY SOME OF YOU.I was here to get and give help.Maybe I am in the WRONG FORUM?????????
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I guess I am just too new - I am not really sure what is going on here, but what I have learned about you Evie is that you speak from the heart and that in itself is very noble. Please do not leave - your enthusiasm is contagious and we all need that! I know you don't know me, but I for one would be sad to see you go. I am not understanding however your singling out Rubywillow. Am I reading that post wrong or something?

K
      "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Thanks KBCE and so sorry Ruby.I was reading a post that was not yours Ruby,I was in Tears at my decision to leave, and responded to the WRONG person...SO SORRY.In any case I should have made it a general post.I will do that soon.

Comment

I, for one, am willing to stick up for you, my dear Evielou! You are one of the most "Alive" giving members of this group! We are just, as it says here, - - - A Community! And as in all communities, we have people of different backgrounds, races, spiritual beliefs, etc. You have given and we have recieved of your wisdom. I am selfish! I want you here for me - for us! You have helped me in many ways, to find my way back to the person I am meant to be! And I thank you for that!

Love and support - Best
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Dear Evie,

It's sounds as though I have offended you, and believe me, that was the furthest thing from my mind. I appreciate everyone's individualism, and love to read your posts. I AM new, and I may step on toes without intending, but am deeply sorry for making you feel I was picking on you. I hope you don't leave, especially because of a misunderstanding. I too am sensitive to the spirit world, whether I others believe me or not, but have never explored what I believe is a gift. I'm sure we have things in common, so I would be devastated to make anyone feel I take such things as a joke. My family kid me about it, but they also know it's true. I hope you can feel my sincerity in this apology, and you'll feel better about my intention. I'd always rather someone be honest with me and let me know if I've transgressed, since this site, on it's own, has helped keep me sober almost two weeks, in spite of some terrible temptations and a heartbreaking family situation. I appreciate your honesty with me, and know I can learn from your experience, so please forgive the lack of tact on my part, or the wording that may have hurt your feelings. I was born a peacemaker, and can't stand to make anyone unhappy.:sorry:
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

BEST my Sweet ,you have always been on my buddies list and Greenie,I just added you,so PM away.It will take a feeling of helping Many before I change my mind.I hope that the rest of you understand.For my buddies,PM me and I will give you my Email...I want to stay in touch with you.

Comment

Ruby,NO way was it You...I made a mistake.Please forgive me.I am putting you on my buddy list NOW and I will give you my personal Email,if you like...I am sorry.

Comment

Thanks, Evie. All is right with the world. I would like your e-mail, & I'll give you mine.
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby,Please PM me so we can exchange Email adresses...OK?

Comment

Hi Evielou
                      I will be sorry to see you go but I hope you have a great trip and that Lenair is all you want it will be. I dont believe in much myself probably because I am an ignoramous (sp?) or just way too rational but I have always enjoyed your posts and your kind and caring nature. It is fantastic that you believe in something so strongly and I dont understand why anyone would object to that or should even comment - sure if we were all the same how boring would the world be. They are probably just jealous of you.
                      Best of luck to you.
                      BH (no more)

Comment

I am not going to Lenair because I am Drinking!!!I am going because I know how fragile being Sober is and want a feel for the amazing work that Rhonda does.

Comment

Hi Evielou,

Just posted on your farewell thread that I had no idea what was going on. After reading this, what I gather is that someone - perhaps more than one - sent you private messages or posted that your beliefs were crazy ravings. I'm so sorry for that. Our spiritual beliefs are highly personal and reflect our upbringing and what we've learned since. Some folks are highly sensitive and can feel the energy in a room, while others have no radar at all. Unless it's a belief system that intends to harm others, I don't fully comprehend why anyone would need to voice an opinion. With that said, I am very sorry you won't be a regular here. Your posts were very helpful to me from my first few weeks, when I was still trying to figure out the special "message board" lingo.

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful and productive time in Vermont. I will miss you busting ole Al's butt.

Vera-b.

Comment

Thank you Vera,but OTHERS said that my busting ALs but was annoying them so I removed it.Slowly but surely I realized that I was annoying more people than I was helping.

Comment

Evie, don't know you well, don't know what this is all about, but I have loved your posts and your outlook (have been mostly lurking lately) and have been inspired by you and your "AL busting." Hope you don't leave
                              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Please don't let my ignorance of protocol figure into your decision. I believe, Evie, I believe.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X