CHANGES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHANGES

Ha ha I think it's the decor that is freaking me out!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

CHANGES

Thanks everyone. The avatar change reflects how I've felt since coming to MWO. I can dump my problems here and no one seems to get their panties in a wad! Can't say the same about my family, who still think I can solve all the world's problems, but especially theirs! Nice to be just me, for me, and make new friends.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CHANGES

Ruby -

Love your new Avatar - the other was, well, ewwwww. Yellow roses...don't they mean forever?

Popeye - Ditto on feeling amazingly better being able to open up, share and also provide support to others. Also ditto on ebjoying the more positive responses on the space. I'm enjoying signing on alot more this week.

DeeBee - I, too, became AF at the first of the month. I will be trying a personal test with slight modding this weekend. I am attending a rendezvous (pre-civil war) and want the option to try what others may bring if I choose in that moment. I may choose not to. I went off the Antabuse a week ago to prepare and seem to be doing fine so far!

Kriger - very proud of you! 23 days awesome!

To all I missed....have a great rest of the day!

Erin
        Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

CHANGES

Rendevous

Love the idea of the rendevous!! Have friends who do that. Any excuse for me to sew period costumes is great, can't get hubby involved. What part of the country will you be visiting?
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
          X