Thanks RJ,Parting is Sweet Sorrow!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all, I want to say thank you to RJ,YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT ROLE MODEL FOR LIFE AFTER ADDICTION AND i WISH THAT i KNEW YOU PERSONALLY.I have GREAT RESPECT FOR YOU and I THINK THAT WE COULD BE FRIENDS.I have left my Estate to further alcohol research.I can not think of a better cause(I encourage others to do the same).Being on this site has taught me so much (for one thing,i had NO computer skills at all),no wise cracks,OK?I have made life long friends.I will check in to see if there are any others who want to keep in touch on a private bases.I will tell you all about Vermont ,when I return.MWO is THE PLACE to learn about your disease,in my opinion.Please THINK before you post nasty words(I know that is just a mirror reflection of your feelings about yourself)but others may not see it that way and take it personally.If you are angry,I suggest you write it on paper,not here.Life is fragile and can end at any moment.How do you want to be remembered?BEST TO YOU ALL.....
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Did I miss something, other than Evielou going to Lenair? I hope everything is ok....

Comment

Evielou, are you leaving us for good? Hope everything is OK. Please explain! You are such a wonderful and grounded presence here, I would miss you greatly.

As an aside, I was just looking in the photo section and saw your nice lapidary collection and had to laugh -- you should see mine! I have also done lapidary and silver work, and it can become an obsession. Have you ever looked up lapidary on eBay??? Yikes ... its a rock hound's paradise ....

Let us know whats up.

Cheers

Comment

No worries,everything is better than OK.

Comment

I'm with CS - Was so busy last night watching the Youtube clips "Rain in my Heart" (excellent thread) that I didn't get to any other threads or posts. Evielou, are you leaving us? Did something happen?

Vera-b.

Comment

Please remember that if you let me know that you want to be friends,I will put you on my buddy list and then give you my private Email.I would love to share your stone cutting adventures,or what ever else you want to talk about.You are on my buddy list Dingo,PM away...

Comment

There is aleast one person that I gave my Phone and private Email to that is VERY GLAD THAT I AM LEAVING.GOOD RIDDINS TO BAD RUBBISH..

Comment

Thanks for the kind words but I have wondered for a long time if what I say just falls on deaf ears???

Comment

Oh, I'm so sad to see you go. Your support and wisdom is so appreciated here!:l
                  You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Please don't go Evie- I only recently came back here after joining last year but I already look out for your posts as I am also interested in all things metaphysical.

I would be very sad if I did not see anymore posts from you.

Comment

I am made of stronger stuff than ,just a few peoples opinions.After all I was born into Spiritualism(5th. generation),and that is not exactly an everyday thing.I look back over the opinions on this subject and see VERY FEW people that have expressed an interest.Many,many more how shunned me..I have a private practice of people who want to hear what I have to say.I gladly offered my thoughts to this forum because I know how alcohol can rob people of their MIND,BODY,SPIRIT.I thought that I might help with the spirit part.That has not been reflected in MOST of the posts.I can not afford to put time into speaking to those who are Spiritually DEAD.I hope that you understand????

Comment

I have enjoyed your posts evielou. I'm sorry you feel you must go but I understand. You must do what you must do. Thank you for all of your kind words. I'll miss you.
                        When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
                        -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

evielou;393183 wrote: Please remember that if you let me know that you want to be friends,I will put you on my buddy list and then give you my private Email.I would love to share your stone cutting adventures,or what ever else you want to talk about.You are on my buddy list Dingo,PM away...
                          Hi Evie, I just tried to send you a PM but it said you had opted not to receive PMs. I read your last post with the uTube video on crop circles. It made me feel weak in the knees and a little panicky. I'd like to talk about it more.

cheers.

Comment

hi Evie

I have posted this on another thread - but can you put me on your buddy list? Why is this forum so crazy lately? My life is completely crazy right now as well...what is going on?????

love
                            Lila

Comment

Spotty-pls delete your e-mail address, it's open for EVERYONE to view. Have Evie send you a pm instead. Not safe here-trust me.

E~best wishes we only know what is best for us.
                              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X