Thanks RJ,Parting is Sweet Sorrow!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breeze took your advice ... but thats why i have an anonymous email address. Thanks. Your creepy clown gives me the shivers!!

Evie: PM me if you like.

Lila: Not sure whats going on lately ... my life feels very chaotic as well.

Comment

Evielou, I'm sorry for whatever has happened that has made you feel you need to leave. I have appreciated your posts, even if I have not always responded. I especially appreciated your post to Frogzter.

Comment

What is going on here? Evie, please don't go....
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Evie -

Some of us may be in a different place. But surely it does not mean we don't appreciate your viewpoint.

This site is meant to represent what we ALL have to offer. Your viewpoint IS valuable. What about the newbies? They need to see that while many of us come from differing places, we are united in defeating the beast!?
          Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

Evie

I agree with what indiamike2 said and is right we are united in defeating the beast - Do reconsider as you have been a valuable member of MWO

Sweetpea xx
            :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Please don't go Evielou!
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

evielou;393231 wrote: I gladly offered my thoughts to this forum because I know how alcohol can rob people of their MIND,BODY,SPIRIT.I thought that I might help with the spirit part.That has not been reflected in MOST of the posts.I can not afford to put time into speaking to those who are Spiritually DEAD.I hope that you understand????
                Evie, I don't know you very well and I was going to post something to say that I'll really miss your posts and then I read your post above and feel that I must elaborate.

It has been a quest of mine since starting MWO to find my spirituality. I was brought up with your basic christian values but that was it, we didn't go to church nor did we discuss religion at home. The last 4 months have been enlightening but also confusing....I have been reading and seeking what to believe in ( In particulat a lot of Angel Inspiration).

A book that I read recently really struck a cord with me when the woman that the story is about said she was "shopping around" to find a religion that suited her and why did she have to believe in either or. I am still fumbling about trying to work out what I belive in - being AF has strenghtened my character to make my own choices, but it has also highlighted how broken my spirit is.

I don't know if any of this is making sense to you but the point I'd like to make is I enjoy reading your posts because they always open up my imagination and make me think. I don't often reply to them as I am busy absorbing and don't feel like I can add anything.

If you make a difference to just one persons life then it is all worthwile:l
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                X