One last Tread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One last Tread...

Thank you for those of you that have asked me to stay...You are in my Prayers.Speaking of Prayers,we should All be praying right now.Hurricane Gustuv is on a direct path to hit the Texas off shore OIL WELLS.Where will that LEAD?The crop circle have predicted this months ago...Where you listening?I WAS....
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

One last Tread...

Hi Evie,
    I am very new and do not know you, so I took a moment to look back on a few posts. You seem very wise and gifted. Very, very interesting prespectives. It would be sad for us newbies to miss out, maybe reconsider? If not, I wish you good luck in all you do.
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

One last Tread...

Evie, please don't let my ignorance of protocol figure in your decision to leave. I believe, Evie, I believe:l
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

One last Tread...

Evie

I haven't had computer access for a few days. What is going on? Why are you leaving???

You can't leave!!!!!!!!!!

Lila

Comment

One last Tread...

Hi Evie,

That is so scary about Gustuv - if it's on a path to the Texas oil wells, it's probably also in the path of some people and their homes. My prayers are with all those who may suffer at the hands of a natural disaster. Did the crop circles predict this actual event, or was it a general warning?

Vera-b.

Comment

One last Tread...

Wow Evie, that is truely an amazement !!! Can I personally say " if you must go, may gentle winds be on your back Sweetie " You have been my wonderful friend here and I will miss you if you must leave... xxx Hugs, and Be Well Sweetie xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

One last Tread...

Dear Vera,Crop circles are not verge.Once you understand the how to speak their language they get it right,not just to the day but the hr. to let us know years in advance many important events.When I post anything out this amazing occurrence,no one cares.Mine are always messages of hope and I am considered that most Newbies will have cotton in there ears.Many others on this site have shown me amazing disrespect and yet I am invited to speak to groups of others who are glad to pay for what I have to say.It has been an honor to give and take from this site .I feel indented to many of you.I may post on occasion if I get the feeling that I am doing any good.I am just wanting for people to think and open their eyes.Not believe me but research it themselves.I have not heard any of that happening so I will spend more time speaking to like minded people who want to know this info...If many of you are in desire of knowing these thing,speaks now,or forever hold your peace.
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

One last Tread...

Evie

I am very interested.

To anyone who may not be aware of what Evie is speaking of, here is a page with some information.

CROP CIRCLES PREDICT FUTURE COMET/ASTEROIDS

Comment

One last Tread...

Thanks for the link Marbella. I had never heard of the Crop Circles until now and after reading that link I will be reading up some more.

Thanks for making me aware Evie, I am keen to learn!
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

One last Tread...

Evie please don't leave I love you so much!!!!!!! you are my soul sister I think of you every night i just want to hug you forever please dont leave
                    Cap

Comment

One last Tread...

Evie,
                      I'm new here and I find your posts interesting.

Comment

One last Tread...

Evie, I have been reading all this with interest. I have to agree with Gia, with all respect. You have to think of what this site is for, and what you want to achieve here. You clearly have some expertise in a particular area that many people find fascinating... but it does not (at least in the minds of most people) directly apply to alcohol abuse and recovery. Many people will be uninterested. That doesn't mean that they are spiritually "dead." And, sad to say, this is a big place, with lots of very different people, with very different personalities and agendas, and not everyone is going to like you or be friendly towards you. Some people here most definitely don't like me, either... and when I post threads about a topic in which I have some expertise, and that I think will be helpful for recovery from alcohol abuse (meditation), the threads generally drop like rocks. And that's OK. I am here to get help for my alcohol abuse problem, and to be helpful to others in ways that they might find helpful. I just have to let the rest of it go. I hope you will, too.

best wishes,

wip

Comment

One last Tread...

Well, Evie, I must agree with both Gia and WIP. I have been away from this site for a few days and I have no idea why you are so upset. I do find your statement that people are "spiritualy dead", both baffling and offensive, as I do not believe any of us are in a position to make such a judgment. I guess I don't understand what you are seeking here, and believe that you did not receive??

This is a site designed to help people get help with addiction. In particular, alcohol. We are here to both heal and to help others find their way. There are many paths. I have my own spiritual path, and a big part of that path for me, is meditation. I enjoy WIPs threads on meditation, I enjoy all spiritual discussion. Some people respond, to such threads, others just read, and some just move on. There is no need to become hurt or offended by this. It is the nature of any discussion and in particular, on a message board.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you peace and happiness and most of all, a life free of the addiction to alcohol.

Best Wishes,
                          Kate
                          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

One last Tread...

I did not understand the whole evie leaving thing either and when I tried to send her a nice PM, it was blocked because she does not accept PMs. Oh well. I wish evie and all others success.

Comment

One last Tread...

Wip, I wish you would consider changing your avatar line "not one of the popular girls". It makes me sad, :upset: as I value you opinion just as much as I do the others.
                              And I do NOT want to relive high school!:H
                              You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Working...
                              X