Another night of dreaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow will I ever get used to dreaming again?

Last night I dreamt I was getting on a ferry with one of my dogs, when I got onboard I realised my dog wasn't with me. I could hear her barking in the distance and I ran frantically around the ferry and dock looking for her. Then I woke up and it was bloody 10am. and the barking was infact all of my dogs telling me to get my lazy butt out of bed.

I haven't slept that late in years, sure I may have lay in bed feeling sorry for myself with a stonking great hangover but would always wake up earlier than that.

Hope I don't do that tomorrow as I have to help my brother at 8.30am.
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Whenever I don't drink I have the craziest of dreams - so much so I started a crazy dream thread in subscribers... you reminded me, I have another to add - I was AF last night you see!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I have had crazy dreams sober too! They are very vivid and bizarre (kinda like me...lol). Remind me of my "Prozac Dreams"...maybe these are "GABA Dreams"...
      "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Hi zeppie
        I had weird dreams when I went AF first but then again I was on champix which also does that. Very realistic dreams - with lots of people I havent seen in years. And I must say the years had not been kind to some - I on the other hand hadnt aged a day. I cant believe you have 28 dogs or was I dreaming that too?
        BH

Comment

thats what you call normal sleep zep,it only gets better,thats what one of the docs told me when i was hospitaised,thats what happens and one of the many enjoyable thing to return,weight till they start likin your face and you think its the one your with and you wake witha mouth full of hair hahaha and have great day im off to work gyco

Comment

I have had something similar happen Gyco, I had a huge night out on the booze one night and woke up to feel someones back against mine. I lay there in horror, thinking what the hell did I do last night and who the hell did I bring home. I gingerly rolled over to have a look and luckily it was one of my dogs, right in the bed with her head on the other pillow. I have never been so relieved in all my life!
            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

I came downstairs once after a night AF and the horror I felt as I saw this clear glass red-labelled litre bottle on the worktop as I entered the kitchen. For a split second thought I'd downed a litre of vodka before going to bed. I sighed with relief when I realised it was a bottle of Shloer Red Grape. AL can play tricks on you even if you're AF!
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
              X