AF Army Thursday August 28th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry you are feeling down CS. It is so hard when the crap accumulates like that. Being around negative people just kills me too. It HAS been a little tense around here as well which diesn't hel when this is the place you come for POSITIVES! But that is what happens in cyberspace...Right now I am in the same PMS boat as you which always makes me spiral down with negative thoughts. It does get better though. The GABA etc has helped me tremendously although I feel like a complete bitch today for some reason. Can you rest a bit more? A nap or any extra sleep always gives me a new lease on life. I hope that you start feeling better - you have friends here - and we are sending positive thoughts your way.

K
    "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Hang in there CS. Make some time for yourself to do something that makes you feel peaceful and connected to the positive energies of the world. A walk by the river, exercise, call an old friend, whatever works for you. There's good energy out there, if you choose to seek it out. And for goodness sake, start taking your antiD's! That's what they're for.

peace,
      lilnev
      Q: How do I become the person I want to be?
      A: Practice, of course.

Comment

interesting gang,glad to see allis well with crew here,gyco is well too,have a great day all gyco

Comment

Good evening... err... just thought I'd say good evening! Have just finished dusting hubby's drum kit.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

...oh and the piano and the balalaika!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

ALL CLEAN NOW!

Comment

I had dinner as well, had chicken goujon salad.

Comment

the WHUT???? blalalaliikaklala????? ukelele?

wip

Comment

I NEED A PAD??? OH I'M CRACKING UP HERE!!!

Comment

BALALAIKA!

Comment

ahhh! OF COURSE!! That's a beautiful thing... where is it from? I mean, in what region is it indigenous? Is that the right question?

wip

Comment

O2M wrote a poem about me... it's beautiful... weep... sob...

Comment

A Work in Progress;394085 wrote: ahhh! OF COURSE!! That's a beautiful thing... where is it from? I mean, in what region is it indigenous? Is that the right question?

wip
                            I actually have two - a new one with 3 strings made in Romania (but its naf!) and a 50 year old one with 6 strings which was made in Soviet Russia. This one has a beautiful sound.

Comment

one2many;394092 wrote: Lmao Vladders......I won't always be as nice...wait till you officially join the army...oh and by the way...your sense of humour is a must if you are to be accepted!
                              You write HORRIBLE poems about people when they are AF??? What? That's not nice...

Comment

Huh-oh... hubby's computer's clicking oddly...

Comment

Working...
                                X