AF Army Thursday August 28th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one2many;394100 wrote: By the way, I still think of that apple story and chuckle to myself.
    Mmmmmmmm... fermented apple that for some reason just can't throw away even though it tastes digusting...

:H

Didn't want to keep anyone in suspense about the apple thing, thought it'd be unfair!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Not telling you what I'm going to do now...
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

one2many;394111 wrote: Tell us now
        Nyet! Nye khochitsa!

Comment

Wow Cindi, that must have felt amazing saying you didn't drink. I don't want to go to a pub yet, not because I'll drink (Antabuse too) but I just don't want to make myself feel uncomfortable if it is avoidable.

I think we are all doing great but you in particular have had a very long journey, I remember reading your posts when I joined here last year.

Have a great day/night all- I am of to watch some TV (not possible before I used to crash out after 2 minutes in mid sentence most of the time) Now I can watch and remember what I saw the next day

Comment

Hi gang! It has taken me all day to be able to post. Looks like everyone is doing well
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

one2many;394126 wrote: yeah Marbella, me too, I remember trying to remember who won Americas next top model, I knew I watched it but had to watch it again to see....sad!
              Yes I have also been known to watch with one eye closed, that way I only see one screen :upset:

Comment

I'm good! "puter kept timing out every time I tried to post. I can see y'all are keeping each other happy...again!!!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I cannot remember the last time I saw a whole film (
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

For me it was books; I would go to bed and read, and bookmark wherever I stopped reading, and the next day would have to actually read all of it again.

wip

Comment

I have only just started reading again after 2 years!!! I gave up when I couldn't follow the words on the page :H

Comment

Hello all. I wanted to drop in and wave at everyone.
                        :wavin:
                        I'll be away from the computer for a few days. I'm going camping and hubby frowns upon me bringing the laptop.
                        I'll be back on Monday to kick start September with you!

Comment

Have fun Shelby!

Comment

:hiya:Have fun Shelby!!! :waving:
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hello all AFer's,

I have been reading your wonderful posts for a few days now and although I've been around MWO for a long time I have unfortunatley slipped back into some nasty drinking habits over the last few weeks. I had a houseful of relatives from overseas for over 5 weeks and could not seem to take the "mental time" I think is necessary to start out on an AF journey once again.
                              Now that the summer is coming to a close I was mentally prepared to "restart" on Sep 1st after our Labor Day Weekend here in the US. I've ordered the vitamins and supplements and have them ready to go. It struck me though that now is as good a time as ever jump onboard with you great folks. Why wait ????
                              I think I've gotten to "know" many of you from your recent posts here and love the humor here. This is a tough task,remaining AF, and I think laughter helps.
                              So, here I am a "renewbie" looking foward to our connection. I'm sure there will be quite a few more who will join us in Sep. so this promises to be a busy place.
                              Have a good evening all.
                              Janet

Comment

Janet, you are in the right place We expected to report for duty at 06:00 on Friday Welcome!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X