I love American Politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love American Politics

Obama Rules! What an amazing acceptance speach. So real, down to earth and right on the "Issues"!!!
    By the way, we got to see the fireworks from Mile High Stadium from our balcony.....WAYYYY Cool!!
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I love American Politics

Obama is brilliant. Sadly, his proposals just aren't realistic. I hate to be a negative Nelly, but just being a great speaker doesn't mean much. His plans are great, if the US has an ass load of money just sitting by the way side. A lot of people think the money is there. We are so tied up in the world market, getting shit fixed up here isn't going to happen that quickly. I don't know. Maybe he's a magic man.
      where does this go?

Comment

I love American Politics

Rick and Bubba For President
        The Two Sexiest Fat Men Alive
        Take On Washington

is now available for your reading enjoyment and enlightenment! Your favorite New York Times best-selling authors and zany radio hosts return just in time for the 2008 presidential election to present their thoughts on everything political.
        In Rick and Bubba for President, America's self-proclaimed "Sexiest Fat Men Alive" tackle timely campaign issues with hilarity, flair, and panache that won't be seen on the campaign trail.
        Don't miss out on your copy!

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

I love American Politics

Looks like McCain might of pulled a rabbit out of his hat at the last min. This lady for VP has a lot of spunk......( I'm an Indepent, no loyalty to any party. IAD)
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

I love American Politics

No matter what else, this ought to be one interesting fall...
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

I love American Politics

Damm just saw Obamas speech talk about renvigoration. You yanks are so lucky here in oz we try to wake up when our political leaders speak you guys have the passion I love it. i agree with Kate it's important how ever much you dont think they make a difference to get out and VOTE it does make a difference to have your say
              cap
              sloop for the moment waiting for tech probs to be sorted out

Comment

Working...
              X