What the FUCK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the FUCK?

I haven't been keeping up on what's happening here. I wish I had the time, but I don't.... I have some boisterous kids and I'm just so busy... and, oh, yes, I'm an alcoholic. It isn't easy. But for goodness sake! What is going on?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

What the FUCK?

Gia, darling.... when it comes to MWO - YOU LIED.

Beatle, this place is going to Hell in a handbasket. Can I save you a seat?

Comment

What the FUCK?

Thank you Gia. That was nice. Brought me down to earth. I had just read Evielou's postings and tried to send her a PM... so I got a bit out of hand. I love our posts.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

What the FUCK?

Lushy provides the best cliff notes beatle. Maybe she will bless us with her presence in General to bring you up to date. She is really a Subscriber Snob (I don't blame her) though so don't hold your breath. The biggest and best news is I got a puppy. Other than that, same old BS from a few nutjobs and for the most part, folks are great and full of support. And all are making progress with their alcohol issues.

Comment

What the FUCK?

Ah come on ...at this stage its the same ole ,same ole. Another day on the mwo forum, for good or for bad or for ugly!

Comment

What the FUCK?

Accountable, if YOU give up, I don't know where I'll be... hell in a handbasket, I guess?

Comment

What the FUCK?

sorry Luck ,is that what we call cross posting?

Comment

What the FUCK?

Nah - not giving up. Seeing I can't watch soaps at work, I resort to this place ;-)

Comment

What the FUCK?

Yes, cross posting! You got the lingo down!

Comment

What the FUCK?

Beatle,

It has gotten a little weird around here. I just ignore anger. Period.

I am still sober, thinking about where to go eat dinner. I am starved!! But it must be healthy.

I am up to 1800 mg of Gabapentin a day and my eye is still not looking better. Hope the new med I start Saturday helps more.

I am sober today with you and we are rocking, girl!!

Love,
                    Cindi

ps, I have accidentally been sight seeing every night here trying to follow Google map directions to different AA meetings. I never did find one Tuesday night, but I did find one last night. However, I got lost on the way home.

I am the true "Accidental Tourist"
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

What the FUCK?

im getting there Lucky , im a quick learner , only took me 18 mnths! lol!

Comment

What the FUCK?

Good to "hear" you sounding so well, Cindi.

But what's going on with Evielou?

Comment

What the FUCK?

Beatle,

You just got to let it go by.....or if you feel you absolutely must respond, do so.
                          But surely most of our energy here would be better spent in a positive way.
                          I personally hate the fights and dramas. I just really do not want to enter into the drama myself,....hence I don't reply to the threads in question.
                          the boards do seem to have got a bit more aggressive lately, but you have to rise above it and not let yourself get drawn in.
                          If other people want to pick fights or flame each other, please don't let it get your back up.
                          We are all here to support (and look for support) for a drinking problem.
                          This site is still our safe haven. I truely believe it.
                          Amelia.
                          x
                          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

What the FUCK?

I was about to say, Limers.... You aren't new here. LOL!

You got it tho! Way to go!

Comment

What the FUCK?

HELP

What did I do!?!?! Don't want to take credit for someone else' s earthquake!! In the words of the great sage, Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"

P.s. please don't run me off for this, I'm just trying to blend in!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                              X