• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the FUCK?

better get 2 or 3 then lol!

Comment

What the FUCK?

O2M, the bigger the ass, the bigger the ass whoopin'...LOL!!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

What the FUCK?

you didnt do anything Ruby, like the new avator!

Comment

What the FUCK?

Evie is going through, what I would call 'insecure with herself.

Par for the course when one has a bit of sobriety time under their belt. You are still trying to figure out who you are.... dealing with what life throws at you without AL.

She is upset that no one wants to be on the same religious band wagon as her. She apparently has had quite a few PM's from people putting her and her beliefs down.

Then she snapped, crackled, and popped.

Comment

What the FUCK?

Ruby-

It is all your fault.

Just kidding!

Comment

What the FUCK?

That is hilarious One2! Glad that I could help. I had braces.... they were awful back in the day.

They come in all colours now. Even invisable.

I love my goat. He makes me smile every day when I log in.

Comment

What the FUCK?

oh, now I recall why I love you all!
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

What the FUCK?

Thanks Gia. Why aren't you @ work today? Curious minds want to know.

Comment

What the FUCK?

And I mean it!
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

What the FUCK?

fucking hell

Comment

What the FUCK?

I am working from home today. Can't you tell?

I wonder what More and Lushy and talking about over lunch today. ???? I am sure they have already sung my praises.

Comment

What the FUCK?

THANKS, fucky luCKy!!
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

What the FUCK?

I am so out of the loop. (Is there a loop? Didn't I start it?)

Comment

What the FUCK?

Oh, did offend you""""
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

What the FUCK?

Just teasing you Ruby. It is really lushy that has made the site go to hell in a handbasket.

Comment

Working...
                                X