What the FUCK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the FUCK?

Ruby , im going to cyber send you a big ole irish hug !

Comment

What the FUCK?

did you get it yet Rubes?

Comment

What the FUCK?

hug

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. One more please!!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

What the FUCK?

What I want to know. How did the expession going to Hell in a handbasket get started? I mean how big is a hand basket, and would it withstand the firey flames? I would think if one were going to hell and needed a proper container, asbestos lining would be in order at the very least, or a fireproof container......

These are the thoughts that wander thru my brain......... :H

Comment

What the FUCK?

and another!!

you deserve it!

Comment

What the FUCK?

Ruby, honey.... you have never done anything wrong.

Use that voice of yours and say to yourself, 'I have done nothing wrong, and I am only feeling a little insecure today. Tomorrow will be a much better day for me.'

And NO, I have not been drinking. I am in a little nutty of a mood today.

Comment

What the FUCK?

Limers, you've never had a hug till you've had a good ole Southern girl hug. And we don't perspire, we glisten. Oh, guys, you're corrupting me!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

What the FUCK?

hart;394350 wrote: What I want to know. How did the expession going to Hell in a handbasket get started? I mean how big is a hand basket, and would it withstand the firey flames? I would think if one were going to hell and needed a proper container, asbestos lining would be in order at the very least, or a fireproof container......

These are the thoughts that wander thru my brain......... :H
                  Oh, my God. That is the funniest post I have read this afternoon. You are so right. It doesn' t make any sense.

Comment

What the FUCK?

Hart ,im going to help you out here , I think its a euphemism for been FUCKED!

Comment

What the FUCK?

Oh Hart, I am cogitating on this. Handbasket... ok, that must mean someone could carry it, right? But how much alcohol would it carry?
                      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

What the FUCK?

God, AFM, get that goat some braces!
                        sigpic

Comment

What the FUCK?

Im ready and waiting for my cyber hug , Ruby hun......

Comment

What the FUCK?

Don't tell me you didn't feel that!! My windows shattered!
                            sigpic

Comment

What the FUCK?

If I were going to Hell in the handbasket I would fill it to the brim with alcohol. Glug, glug. Could probably put the whole liquor store in there. Oh, but don't forget the ciggies too. I would take them both up again if I were to go to Hell in a handbasket.

Comment

What the FUCK?

If your going, AFM, go in style and happy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X