only one more post till 900!

Comment

What the FUCK?

900 yea!

Comment

What the FUCK?

O2M,

Do the Irish eat potato salad?

It is easy to make, tastes great and really packs on the pounds!!

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

What the FUCK?

Ruby, I love goats. That is a cute story.

Here is mine. I was 13 and we lived out in the middle of no where. Well, there was mountain behind our house. I went for a walk up it one evening. I found a goat! No word of a lie. It was stuck on this rock. I brought him home and we set up a nice home for him under this big tree. The local paper took my picture with the goat; and unfortunately my sister. It was in the paper - I still have it.

Well, I was a hero in school and every day the teacher would ask me how the goat was doing. A couple of weeks later he came into class and said 'I am so sorry about your goat'. I am sitting there thinking WTF? I guess in that morning's paper (local rag), the owner of the goat contacted my mother and claimed it. It was then going to go and get slaughtered. I guess the goat jumped out of the transport truck. I WAS DEVASTATED! I hated my mother for a very long time for giving him back.

My poor Goaty. And that was his name. Goaty. He was a stinky old billy goat too; and I still miss him. When I own my own home; I am getting a couple of goats. Yep - that is what I plan on doing.

Comment

What the FUCK?

I love to cook too. I hate potato salad with a passion. Or macaroni salad - blech!

If you want to gain weight, One2 - these types of salads will pack on the pounds if you make them with mayonnaise.

Comment

What the FUCK?

Ah AFM...DONT YA FEEL BETTER NOW................years and years of therphy , you should have joined sooner and saved a packet!

Comment

What the FUCK?

Gia, don't suck up. That goat is UGLY.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

What the FUCK?

What was so great about the Forbidden City that only royals could go? Was it on the water? In the emerald hills? I need more details.

Comment

What the FUCK?

What do they do with dead goats?

Comment

What the FUCK?

turn them into dog food and glue.

Comment

What the FUCK?

rubywillow;394420 wrote: Gia, don't suck up. That goat is UGLY.
                          *****AHEM!*****

Comment

What the FUCK?

O2M,

You might want to start with fewer taters than I sent in the pm, so that you don't make a huge batch in case you don't like it.

My potato salad has no sweetness to it, very tangy. Some people use sweet pickles, a bit of French salad dressing, etc.

I don't like the sweet version.

Just like I don't like the sweet cornbread some make. I like my cornbread without sugar and dip it into my bean soup. Yumm.

Love,
                            Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

What the FUCK?

Cinders, whats going on??? Looks like ur having a bad hair day??

Comment

What the FUCK?

You are all cracked.

More2 just left and we had plenty to say about everyone, esp. Lucky. Now please. Go get a life.
                                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                                X