What the FUCK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the FUCK?

Liv ,you sooo funny...and this is limers ,over and out. Till 2morro my friends.

Comment

What the FUCK?

This is the way General should be. This is the way I remember General back in the day.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

What the FUCK?

One2, will you teach me some Irish??
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

What the FUCK?

Yes that's it Gia!! Thank you!!!

LucKy and Ruby - I lived in Atlanta to -- don't recall a restaurant with the name Cabin in it -- but then again -- if it wasn't a famous bar ... I probably wasn't there!! :H I will put on my thinking cap!

Limers - nighty night - you too 12M (one2Many) :l
          AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

What the FUCK?

Accountable for Me;394424 wrote: turn them into dog food and glue.
            The same glue that o2m used in her mohawk in the 80's? That's some stuff...
            "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

What the FUCK?

CINDERS! Yes! Nothing sweet in the potato salad or cornbread!!!! We are soul sisters! I make my potato salad with dill pickles, mayo, vinegar, onions, celery. Nothing sweet! And sweet cornbread is an ABOMINATION!!! These midwesterners where I live make EVERYTHING sweet and it drives me batty.

wip

Comment

What the FUCK?

Does anyone remember Pittypatt's Porch in Atlanta from the 70s? I don't think it still exists, but it was great back then! Kriger
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

What the FUCK?

I'm so happy that "What the FUCK?" turned into this (whatever it is).

I love this stuff.

And potato salad, too: I like to add a little dab of GOOD mustard and definitely eggs (free-range, organic, of course)-- but what really perks it up is some finely sliced scallions.
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

What the FUCK?

Beatle,

I agree on the scallions. I have some growing in my back yard and they perk up the potato salad very nicely.

Love,
                    Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                    X