Wow McCain Picked a woman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you, Ruby. I just found the comments to be hilarious!

I smell a cabinet position for this kid for sure.

Comment

Every time I see the pregnant daughter she is holding the new baby (her brother) of Palin's. Right now on the RNC she is holding the baby and feeding him while the father of this child (Palin's husband) is sitting next to her. Is this to prepare her for impending motherhood? It is really, really odd to me.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

"talking about" creationism seems pale in comparison to what's being taught right now in public schools in hyper-leftist states such as Califunny. They have declared a statewide "homosexuality celebration day" to take place in all CA schools. yet you don't hear about that in the news.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Guilliani's (sp?) speech has me very disappointed. He is just slamming, slamming, slamming Obama in such a childish way. I expected more out of him.

Comment

the more I learn of politics in general the more disgusted I become. just so childish on both sides of the house.

here's the good news: after the revolution I will declare every day to be garlic bread day!!!!
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Now garlic is something worth celebrating! It is the source of much of the happy eating going on in the world.

I was thinking some good stuff about Palin, but if she wants creationism taught in the schools, she's off my Christmas card list. It's nuts to celebrate different forms of sexual expression and preference in schools. I'd prefer that the Board of Education just give the kids a decent sex ed class.
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

She is trying to be flippant and witty and it is not coming across the right way at all. I don't give a rip how charming she is; I want to know what she is going to do for our country. This is just unbelievably ridiculous.

Comment

agreed on our schools YAH.

I must say I'm impressed with Palins speech and especially her presence...she's no damsel in distress at all. I didn't realize she's been such a whistle blower even in her own party.
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Don't know what all has been mentioned on this thread. But it seems to me she hung her daughter out to dry. Despite the McCain camp's claim they knew about the pregnancy, I sense some disingenuousness . So Sarah gets offered this crazy national spotlight and accepts, knowing her daughter is pregnant and it will be fodder for every tabloid???
                    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I certainly don't agree with all the notions of any person, politicians included. I do know I do not want to pay more taxes.

Comment

Dexeterhead, she doesnt' appear to be the kind of person that gives much of a squat about tabloid press baloney. We'll see how she does...

and speaking of her trying to be funny.....she IS funny, and witty to boot. I like her personality a lot. She doesn't act like any politician I've ever seen/heard. Mind you it's pointless as this won't be her administration anyway unless McCain kicks the bucket.
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

AK Girl...I'm lovin your Governor!!!

Comment

BARACUDA!

A pit bull with lipstick!!!

Baracuda for President!

Comment

I thought it was a good speech.

Comment

With the state of our country right now, the last thing I wanted was a witty VP speech. I guess I am just at my wit's end with this man we currently call President and the mess he has left the next administration that the humor and lightheartedness of her speech was lost on me. Between the war, the economy, the housing market, the oil prices (need I go on??) I just want someone to sell me on the fact their life purpose is to turn this country around from the current mess.

Comment

Working...
                                X