AF Free Army 30th August 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O2M- they have an appetite booster here you can buy in the health shops- sorry can't remember the name right now, will have to look in a shop when I pass but it is supposed to be very effective- might be worth asking in the health shop over there?

Comment

I had this thought just now ......that now I've done my 30 day's I should have a drink to celebrate - WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I over-rode the thought, bought myself a nice BIG bottle of iced green tea to sit and watch the rugger with!

Stay strong Vladster, you can do it!!
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Yes O2m, you need to look into this diet of yours, we are all worried about you!

What you put in you get out so no wonder you are tired, your scrawny bod has got NO fuel.
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

One - when I have dogs that I'm trying get to eat I give them extra B Complex, thiamine, and zinc (don't go nuts on the zinc though). Not saying your a dog ! Just googled it and they recommend that for us humanoids too. Also ginseng
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

It's probably your tail that does it

Comment

LOL Ginseng is also supposed to boost your sex drive...maybe you want to think twice about that

Comment

Stockpile a heap of food by the bed, just in case.

Comment

ROFL!!!! O2m you crack me up!

Comment

I've just posted a stupid thread on subscribers, it's about poop... it may not go down too well.
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hmmmmmmm... going to clean some model cars and carry on watching 'The Man Who Knew Too Little.' No, I may do some scanning first, hubby is planning a holiday with the MIL in Lanzarote or Fuerteventura, need to email the info over!
                      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

one2many;396019 wrote: Vlad you are priceless!
                        Yeah, feel a bit silly for posting it now...

Comment

About poop????????? Human or animal? Wow, wish I was a subscriber now

One 2, go steady on that hubby of yours
                          Seriously though, I am worried about your lack of appetite. Have you always been a light eater hon? Or is it just since giving up the booze?

Thank you for my birthday wishes, it IS actually tomorrow but as I keep telling hubby, it is my birthday WEEKEND and as such I should be pampered for that amount of time:H
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Vladster, wanna see your poop thread, can you not put it here ????

Comment

Zeppie, read about your triumphs yesterday. Keep on blowing that trumpet, its great!!!

Comment

OK, here it is...

Have you ever...

...gone to the toilet to have a s**t and the poop's come out that fast, it's bounced right out and landed on the floor... I have...

:H

Comment

Working...
                                X