AF Free Army 30th August 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, OneTwo, good job. How are you feeling?

wip

Comment

GOOD for you OneTwo, so glad you got some FOOD in you.

Yeah I am bugging out right now, meeting friends for coffee down the street, getting on my bike right now and getting the hell outa here for a while. Later.

wip

Comment

Aiden starring as Ralphy in "A Christmas Story"...LOL!!
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

O2M- went to the health shop to see what they call that stuff for increasing the appetite- it is called Jalea Real in Spanish- think its 'Royal Jelly' in English- it is a bee product, also full of all the B vitamins and loads of other stuff besides.

I remember a girl I used to work with taking it- our job was very physical- 10 hours a day on our feet, 7 days a week, and she was as skinny as a rake- it was also very hot and we had no appetite. I used beer to keep me going (surprise) she began taking the Royal Jelly capsules and it no time had regained her appetite and began putting on weight.

Worth a try I guess...

Comment

Starting-Happy,happy Birthday tomorrow!!!! O2- I am worried about you too. Any chance of whipping up that potato bread you talked about yesterday and that cheesecake??? Your appetite is the whole problem;thanks, Marbella for doing that research so quickly. Now, try to go today and get the royal jelly. We don't want you to pass out on us, or disappear into the mist or waste away into nothingville. We need you here, lady!!!
            DeeBee-Way to go on the 30 days!!! That is such a milestone!!! I'll be there next Wed. Do something really special for yourself today. By the way, how is your health going..any recent test results??? I just had by biopsy Thurs-waiting for my results next week (possible hyterectomy down the road). Hi Poopie Vladders, Hi LTG (your kitty looks like mine-precious angel); Hi BM. Last night when I told vladders to have a good night she yelled at me "don't tell me to have a good night", so just to irritate you vladders I'm going to tell you to have a good day....there, I said it!!! lol Love to all, kriger
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi Zeppie and KBCE, I hope you two are doing well today!!!
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Here is what I found on Royal Jelly:
                Studies indicate the effectiveness of royal jelly for the following:
                for tiredness and overwork, asthenia, anxiety states, insomnia and anorexia
                bronchial asthma
                liver diseases (hepatitis)
                pancreatitis
                general exhaustion diseases
                arthritis, gout, atherosclerosis
                kidney diseases
                stomach ulcers
                ovarian insufficiency
                reversing the aging process
                stimulating and regenerating the nervous system
                for accelerating the healing and consolidation of fractured bones.
                skin disorders
                promotes sexual rejuvenation
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi Kriger!
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I should have deleted that part...LOL!! Sorry...
                    I think I might try it myself. I need the weight gain.
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I just read something else that said it also helps with cravings. Maybe that will help me with smoking
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

one2many;396228 wrote: Cool..me too..royal kelly it is...buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z
                        Royal Kelly, LOL!
                        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

LTG,
                          Are you a smoker like me? I didn't know!!! I have set a quit date of 9/3/08...do you want to try to quit with me? We can kick each other in the ass if we puff!!! I decided on 9/3 because that is my 30 day AF. I also just bought the Allen Carr book on quitting smoking; it'll arrive probably at the end of next week. O2M, are you back to smoking? We should all band together for the quit. It's always been harder for me to quit smoking than drinking..hum. O2M, the appetite picks up when you stop smoking! Anyway, I'm going to give it a try. I'd love to have my Army buddies with me. krigs

Comment

Wow, Kriger, almost 30 days already! Great work!! I smoke about 1 1/2 packs a day. My husbo wants to quit also. I guess we're just getting tired of the expense and the stink in the house. Do you have a plan for quiting?
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Vladders,
                              I misspoke in one of my last posts. You were not the person who yelled at me last night---I got you mixed up with someone else. Can you ever forgive me, sweetie? This is totally a case of mistaken identity. kriger I will be more careful in the future.

Comment

kriger;396205 wrote: Hi Poopie Vladders, Hi LTG (your kitty looks like mine-precious angel); Hi BM. Last night when I told vladders to have a good night she yelled at me "don't tell me to have a good night", so just to irritate you vladders I'm going to tell you to have a good day....there, I said it!!! lol Love to all, kriger
                                Poopie Vladders? I never said, 'Don't tell me to have a good night' - think you've mistaken me for someone else! I was only on briefly last night anyway...
                                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                                X