AF Free Army 30th August 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was gonna say yesterday whatever it was smelt like alco-poop! But you commented about there being no shite on this thread, LOL! So I deleted it.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Alco-poop's, LOL, could you imagine? In bottles as well?!!!
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Vladders my little russian friend, you are making me die here :H
        the answer to your question is no ......but wow, sure would be impressed if i had!!!!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oh man I have the bloats today... AGAIN!

Comment

one2many;396058 wrote: lmao Vlads..I have the concaves!
            LOL! Couldn't remember what LMAO meant, just had to ask hubby.

Comment

startingover;396054 wrote: Vladders my little russian friend, you are making me die here :H
              the answer to your question is no ......but wow, sure would be impressed if i had!!!!
              I think maybe it just bounced off the seat. But I heard a splosh, looked into the toilet - NOTHING THERE! Looked on the floor and there was a poo! I had bad IBS at the time (happens when you drink lots of vodka every day).

Comment

:H Oh now I'm laughing at my own posts... sitting here chuckling to myself.

Comment

Vladders, you are a little ray of sunshine hun, keep laughing and keep making us laugh. Has anyone else been able to do that after a voddy binge?
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Arrrgh! Something fell over in my house, don't know what it was - I can't find it.

Comment

too much poop talk on MWO over the last 24 hours! and too much crap in general! let's go back to talking about dogs, kitties, children, (even parrots)!!!

StartingOver you are going to be fine. As to being offered drinks, lots of us use the "I am taking an antibiotic" line to avoid anyone messing with you... just don't make the mistake that OneTwo made when she tried that but then they asked her "what kind of infection" and she said "tongue infection," then had to try to talk funny all evening, WITHOUT drinking! "Bladder infection" works well.

OneTwo did you drink that protein shake yet today? If not PLEASE DO SO and then report back IMMEDIATELY!!! OK?? We Are Worried About You.

wip

Comment

Jake trying to go to work with husbo in his lunch box...LOL!!
                        :l
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Right, I'm going to clean my model cars.

O2M - Think you meant to say you had an absess... but then glad you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't have had a funny story to tell. Oh I was so jealous of you being AF then.

WIP - Sorry about the poop talk!

I'm off!

Comment

's OK vlads, you're doing great, that was brave to start saying stuff about the--yes--crap that goes on in subs...

wip

Comment

I want to see that glass empty...LOL!!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I hope so What did it taste like?
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment