Okay people shape up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay people shape up!

I agree and this is why I am leaving. I said nothing about the move it is between Hippie and his loved ones. The reason I am posting this is so that no one thinks it all ended after a few weeks ago. At this point whatever I post will be taken wrong. It will not end while I'm still here and I feel some people need this site more than I do

Thanks for all the posts tonight! Apart from (lets be honest here) Lucky!; you have made my night.

You don't even know me lucky you haven't even taken the time to get to know me here so your judgment can just well and truly FUCK OFF. Don't even try and think you you know me. Abandon my kid....FUCK YOU you have such a way with words don't you FUCKY. Why I'm supposed to be so amazed by your intellectual humour over the word **** blah ablah many posts.......So what? make a contribution here in the general crowd.............We're all waiting to hear your story......So what have you done to deserve that 'crown' that you so richly deserve hey? Make a fucking contribution girl and say something that people may wanna hear? I obviously won't be hear to see that seen as I'm probably gonna get banned. SO FUCKING WHAT? I'm tired of you piss ants trying to control this site with your dolly doo gooders and MWO fundamentalists. Do tell me WHY shouldn't Dolphin be a subscriber hey? You seemed to have such a voice there in subs so tell all the people WHY you think she should not be one??? You are a fake and a fucking hypocrite.............On that note I will gladly take me leave. Sober and fucking happy I finally said my piece. LUCKY ...................p.s. FUCK OFF!

Comment

Okay people shape up!

Isn't that the same thing that someone else posted? I am totally lost.

wip

Comment

Okay people shape up!

Yeah, it was Hippie's.

Comment

Okay people shape up!

Yes, that was Hippy's tirade from last week-end. Is Dolly Sunshine Hippy? Who the fuck knows these days. I thought Dolly was more rational than Hippy but I have been wrong before. Imagine that.

Comment

Okay people shape up!

That would be Hippies post.

I honestly don't know what the point of it is.

I agree, I hope that RJ does get some board monitors........ this place is so toxic lately and it is hard to not get sucked in.

Comment

Okay people shape up!

It sounds like Dolly's feelings were hurt....and so were Hippy's...and on it goes...
              I understand, my feelings get hurt very very easily as well. I would really like everyone to stay and get beyond this.

Comment

Okay people shape up!

I think I missed something too. I don't know why that was put there. That was a week ago. A very LOOOOONG week ago.

Lots of hurting people here today. 'Lashing out' seems to be the theme, lately.

Comment

Okay people shape up!

Okay, but if YOU weren't the one lashed out at, it might seem easier to forgive and forget. I just want peace here, and sometimes people have to express their hurt to move on.
                  I am not taking sides here at all. I am just saying what I think. I want everyone to stay and grow from all this.

Comment

Okay people shape up!

Jesus christ...if this isn't enough to make someone run for the booze I don't know what is. I think I will take a little break - I know I am pretty new, but lately this is doing me no good whatsoever (not that you guys are reponsible AT ALL for my sobriety - only I am). Just seems like no matter what someone posts, something "happens", KWIM? I have really been struggling the past two days and everytime I come on here it just depresses the shit out of me. I'll see if it is any better after vacation. Hope everyone stays strong and this madness stops. Maybe see you around in a week or two.
                    "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Okay people shape up!

Let's quit being such titty babies. Grown-ups, drinking or not, don't have to have their feelings stroked. When my g'kids argue like this, I put them in the corner. And I've got lots of corners.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Okay people shape up!

Ruby willow

Honestly, your posts are the best ever to read. I thought I was a Highly Sensitive Person, but I am a titty baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I really, really, really am glad you are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I am just laughing here - at myself -

Lila

Comment

Okay people shape up!

OK, Lila. You can come out of the corner.
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Okay people shape up!

I totally agree. We are here to help each other, not tear each other apart..we get enough of that from our own situations.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Okay people shape up!

oh good...and stay out of the way of Gustav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Okay people shape up!

Gotta sign off now. Have to spend some time w/my man, and stroke his...........feelings.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X