HURRICANE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HURRICANE

UPDATE: Over 1 million people have evacuated the coast of the Gulf of Mexico.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

HURRICANE

And it's now a Cat 5.
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

HURRICANE

Hang on, LTG.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

HURRICANE

Crap! It was just a Category 4. I'm glad they have an evacuation plan this time. WIP, I was glued to my TV during Katrina too, and sadly, since I was still drinking, I spent the time I wasn't at work watching the TV getting blitzed. I know from Google Earth that the shotgun apartment I was living in is still standing.

Ruby, you are very special. No matter what happens, I don't think there will be the horrible loss of life that there was last time. It is great that people are able to take their pets, too. I would never leave my animals behind. I couldn't live with myself if I did that.

I have several friends down there, but I imagine they are already gone.
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

HURRICANE

Ruby, we are all praying for the Gulf Coast. My best friend is from Baton Rouge and we visit Louisiana several times a year. Love New Orleans and cannot stand the thought of another Katrina, although this one looks even worse. At least the gov't seems to be on top of things. Good luck to all our friends in Louisiana. Kay

Comment

HURRICANE

Thank goodness, my oldest brother has evacuated from Louisiana to his in-laws in Tenessee.
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

HURRICANE

Been watching today...praying for all those involved.
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
                X