Saturday Nights Drama Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gia;396572 wrote: There's a way to solve that Hip...don't wear any!
    The last time I wore knickers Gia was for a dare at a rock club we went too many years ago. My partner wore boxies with low hanging jeans etc and I wore a G string with low cut jeans etc!! BOY did I get them ripped off me in that mosh pit. It was the most painful experience in my life. And don't forget I've had tattoos and piercings in unusual places!!

OUCH!!
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

oooh lala

Comment

Hey Gia don't forget I read up about your username etc. MY GOD that film? Don't talk to me about kinky!! lol

I'm still trying to get a link for the movie on a website!!!
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Please Limers...next Saturday? I have so loved this!

Comment

Gia I was totaly unaware of the movie untill pops made me aware of your 1000 posts. I googled gia and noticed the similarities between your avatar and the movie......................aint I just a slow bastard!!! DOH! didn't connect!!!!! DOH!!! Get my drift?........lol I watched loads of clips on youtube though and yeah I really wanna watch the movie (and not in the sense that AJ gets her kit off etc) seriously it looks a good movie.

Love Hippie
            xx

Comment

SHit I didn't mean my AJ.....shit just noticed I mean Anjelina Jolie ugly face!!! (I have to say that in case I get in trouble.....shit who cares she's fuckn geourgous!! (spelling who cares!!) It's spelled D-O-L-P-H-I-N!!!!

Comment

well get popeye here with his spinach then, I'm needing a REAL good spanking!!!!!lol OUCH!! ha ha OUCH get off OUCH lol.............ARGH.........lol OUCH ARGH get off ..........

Comment

hippie37;396581 wrote: Limers I'm gonna get all Captn. Love ya babes and we understand this humour thread!!

Thanks for bringing a tear of laughter to me face tonight!

Hipster dipster xx
                  Goin all captian hey hips:H did i tell you i love ya I mean I really loveeeeee you like your the best I love ya and by the way I love you your the best I love you ummm did I say how much I LOVE you is that what ya mean ya loon:H
                  Oh by the way love ya mate

And I have to post under this new name as the Cap login sends me to a weird version of the MWO site. Looks like an early version. Other than that maybe MWO pergoratory for shootin me bloody mouth off LOL

Comment

Just reading all the crazies like me. And I love you all like a $6 whore.
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

6 bucks ruby whats that get you HAAAAAAAAAAA you are a scream LMF%$**$&%AO

Comment

not even a happy meal anymore, sloop
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hey i love you Rubes!!!!! by the way whats a happy meal worth these days don't go there in fact never!!!!! always thought Mc Donalds was the PROMISE of food but interested to see how much

Comment

Sorry, went and caught 40 winks. I don't know about mickyd's prices either. Don't eat fast food, except deer.
                            sigpic

Comment

Don't eat fast food, except deer. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ruby whats slow food

Comment

Working...
                              X