Tried to pull the line out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really tried to pull the line out last night - planned to go to the pub and tried to drink that blooming wine with dinner first. Hubby said, 'Hold on, do you really think that's sensible? And going to the pub?'.

So I stayed put. Went to the pub, had my limit of 4 drinks (although one was a large straight vodka), procrastinated (is that the right word?) about a 5th, resisted and went home, posted something on MWO (can't remember which thread though!), hoped no one took offence and went to bed.

Woke up this morning, had a slight headache, and the bloats, plus IBS, blooming vodka gives me IBS - I know that so why do I drink it??? Looked in the mirror, eyes all bloodshot! Anyway, I'm drinking my milk thistle tea and feeling OK now.

Hope you all had a great SOBER evening, only 1 day then I start in the forces (AF Army) - I've been drafted!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Hey vladders, you did great girl, you are obviously ready for 2moro then
    Your hubby sounds lovely :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Cheer up Vlads, if you lived in NZ it would only be 3 hours until the 1st of September!!!!!!
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Phew! Found that post from that night, no one commented after me anyway - It was on 'Spouses That Support Us'. I know I posted on the AF Army thread too.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Don't think you said anything wrong at all
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

All on board for September Vladster - I'm right with you!
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
            X