RIP My Best Friend Cody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP My Best Friend Cody

I'm so sorry, Niblet. Cody sounds like he was a terrific companion to you and your family. I can only begin to imagine how badly you must feel.

Cody will be waiting for you on the other side. I truly believe this.

AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

RIP My Best Friend Cody

I'm sorry for you as you mourn the loss of your friend. Colic is a terribly painful condition, and you have given Cody the ultimate gift of friendship--an end to his suffering. Sounds like you gave each other much love. Take care.:h
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

RIP My Best Friend Cody

hi nib,sorry about your horse,but at least the old guy aint suffering and i no from past experience with heart worm for dogs what the horse was goin thro was painful,he is resting now and his happy old self again gyco

Comment

RIP My Best Friend Cody

Nibs,

Big :l to you and your family. I am sure it will seem awfully silent for a while when you head out that way.

Thank you for sharing Cody's story. He was a faithful friend to you for many, many years.

Much love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

RIP My Best Friend Cody

Ah, I am so sorry, Nibs. This must be very hard for you; esp after 30 years!!!!!!!

He had a great life, without a doubt!

Comment

RIP My Best Friend Cody

Oh Niblet, my heart is heavy for you, but also happy that you shared such a long life with a beloved pet. May you always feel him in the wind.

Comment

RIP My Best Friend Cody

Niblet,
                I send my sympathy to you and your family. I'm sure it gives you some level of comfort to know that he is no longer in pain and your Gramma will take care of him until you get there. I send lots of hugs your way! kriger
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

RIP My Best Friend Cody

Again, Many Thanks xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

RIP My Best Friend Cody

NIBS...OMG....I'm balling my head off...you know nobody other than me understands!!!! I lost a fav mare at 30 too, and lots more younger to various ailments, and it THE WORST, next to a child, I know....I'm just feeling your feelings right now, and wish I could help, but I'd just be as bad off as you, and never got to kiss and brush Cody....I'm sooooo sorry.....and you are bigger than me, I don't think I didn't drink myself silly after one died,.....I know how awful it will be, to go to the barn, and him not be there for awhile...he did live a wonderful life with you, and yes, I've made that same decision, and I was glad they were out of pain, they sure don't deserve that....I'm thinking now of all of ours that have gone before Cody, and I'm sure the Big Guy will make sure, that Cody gets to go play with all mine!!!! Oh Nibs....I'm sooo sad for you!!!! You can call me blubbering, trust me, day or night....I get it! Love you tons and bushels honey!!!!!
                    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

RIP My Best Friend Cody

Oh Niblet, I have experience with horses in colic and it is so difficult. Cody lived a very long life and was obviously loved very much. Horses respond to love so much. You gave him such a good life. My heart is with you tonight.
                      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

RIP My Best Friend Cody

Niblet, I'm so sorry. It must be a dreadful loss, you gave him a wonderful life and then the gift of pain release. I know it will take a while, so sad.

:h
                        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

RIP My Best Friend Cody

Oh Niblet, I'm so sorry! Rest in peace Cody. I'm sure grandma will take good care of you.

Comment

RIP My Best Friend Cody

Niblet,

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss.

But it sounds like Cody was blessed to have 30 lucky years with the likes of you...and vice-versa.

-HopefulNow
                            Taking it all in

Comment

RIP My Best Friend Cody

I am so sorry that your beloved horse has passed.

You will meet again.

Today I will light a candle for Cody.

Comment

RIP My Best Friend Cody

Those of us who love animals understand the pureness of their devotion. We've had a menagerie all our lives, but some get closer. I lost my 18-yr-old Rottie/Newfoundland a little while back, and I could write a book about our life together, including him saving my baby g'daughter's life. I just know he and my Daddy are sitting by a stream somewhere, while Momma works in the flowers, as they wait for my time to join them. Hugs to you!
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X